Stephens State Park Conditions

ryderX

I ran 16 miles in Stephens and Allamuchy today and both parks are in the best shape I've ever seen in winter. No snow, water or mud, and actually no one else. Both parks were bizarrely empty for such a beautiful day. A few downed trees but nothing horrific. Enjoy.

Kev

I ran 16 miles in Stephens and Allamuchy today and both parks are in the best shape I've ever seen in winter. No snow, water or mud, and actually no one else. Both parks were bizarrely empty for such a beautiful day. A few downed trees but nothing horrific. Enjoy.
There is no doubt that I will be there tomorrow!!!!!

RSAmerica

IMG_5198.PNG

Rogue: Mile marker 14 thru 16

Last edited:
Reactions: Kev

jpn

Was there from 830 to 10. Pink maze and around lake. Beautiful morning and perfect conditions

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Should be good to go. Working the short track course now and it's dry. Expect your usual wet areas.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I haven't been out there all week, but I have heard from those who have that it is in good shape with the usually wet areas. This was told to me on Thursday am....so it may be even better by now.

Last edited:

jpn

Was in on pink maze last night @6 7 pm.

Surprised how dry and hard most of pink was. Two stream crossings were typically muddy and water running high, but I thought it would be soft most places and it was not.

Beautiful night for a ride.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions