Official : 2016-2017 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks Andy and Alex for being you.

Pittsburgh enjoy because it will be short.

Atlanta vs Pats can anyone say Yawn!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Watching the Cowboys choke away the #1 seed... AGAIN... not much better than that. Poor Troy Aikman.... Always has the Cowboys games, always has to talk about how amazing the current group is... Have won 2 wildcard playoff games in 21 years.

Man did Tom Brady look old the other night, I'm not counting Pittsburgh out just yet.

Have to give the edge to Atlanta at home, but this is usually where Matt Ryan chokes

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The Atlanta game was the only game I missed this weekend. I haven't watched then play at all this year. But Green bay looked good. That catch at the very end was another level of clutch
If it comes down to Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers, green bay is winning.

And I'm really pulling for the Steelers but their defense isn't as good as Houston's. They need to get in the end zone instead of setting records for field goals. New Englands defense is actually pretty good...

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Green bays defense is pretty meh...I knew that even up 28-13 yesterday, that game was far from over. And just like they did in pretty much every game this year...they totally fell apart in the 4th quarter. Rodgers will need to put up at least 30 if they have any chance to beat atlanta. Which is totally possible, but atlantas defense, is less sucky than green bays.

If brock wasnt such a useless sack of shit, they might have won that game. Was great watching clowney smash the living shit out of brady over and over again. Especially when Tom thought he was going to run it into the endzone. Bad thing for pittsburgh was that the Patriots had a bad game for them anyway....The emperor right now is probably burning them with acid...They usually dont have two in a row.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
14 years in Dallas and Witten just scored his first post season TD yesterday...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I couldn't listen to sports talk radio for the past 2 weeks because cowboy fans are the dopiest fans ever. So moronic that they all had the SB win already. Guess we won't be needing to hear about parade plans today. Governor Christy you sir can suck it too...

qclabrat

wuz at pub199 last night for dinner and so many Dallas haters in company
America's team certainly not represented in northern NJ

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
SOOOOOOOOOO Sad
christiejonesluxury1.jpg

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Shouldn't Utar be sporting a GT avatar for the duration of the nfl season????
:D
@Norm

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@pearl noticeably absent from public cowboy hate as hes afraid to get in trouble...which jersey did you have to wear yesterday? Romo's? Witten's?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
ha naw naw, i dont think the hate is deserved, fantastic game, told M before the game started, whoever has the ball in their hands at the end wins the game, was right 100%

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks Andy and Alex for being you.

Pittsburgh enjoy because it will be short.

Atlanta vs Pats can anyone say Yawn!

Looks like I know what I am talking about.
What a terrible playoff year.
SB should be a good old shoot out, last one scores wins.
My prediction Atlanta because who bets on Pats.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Looks like I know what I am talking about.
What a terrible playoff year.
SB should be a good old shoot out, last one scores wins.
My prediction Atlanta because who bets on Pats.
I'm afraid it's going to be a boring game, don't think it will top the entertainment/watch ability of the packers/cowboys game.

Top Bottom