The Good Deals Thread

Wow. Never thought an internet retailer would fold.

one way to eliminate competition is to buy them out. we may never know, but not selling the brand to keep the venture ongoing, vs closing the doors is suspicious...

I was going to order something a couple months ago from them, but was reading reviews about how they were going downhill with shipping times, fulfilling orders, and customer service. Given that, the news does not surprise me.

Efingers in Bound Brook is closing its doors after 105+ years in business. Stopped by today and it's a sad vibe. Been going there for fishing/sports stuff since I was a kid.

Everything is currently marked down 30%.

I picked up a bunch of GUs for like a buck a piece. They had boxes of maple bacon if you like that flavor.

There's a bunch of misc components, parts, park tools, cables, tubes, BMX parts, shoes, helmets, bottle cages, etc. Might find something you need at a few bucks off.

Efingers in Bound Brook is closing its doors after 105+ years in business. Stopped by today and it's a sad vibe. Been going there for fishing/sports stuff since I was a kid.

Everything is currently marked down 30%.

I picked up a bunch of GUs for like a buck a piece. They had boxes of maple bacon if you like that flavor.

There's a bunch of misc components, parts, park tools, cables, tubes, BMX parts, shoes, helmets, bottle cages, etc. Might find something you need at a few bucks off.
Didn't there used to be one of those in another town? Westfield or Somerville? Maybe I'm confusing them with something else...

We never had another retail store, we had some team only offices down in South Jersey. We have had our only retail store in Bound Brook. Original one was on Main Street from 1909 until 1973, moved up to Union Avenue in 1973, built the new building in 2005.

Sad to hear the news. I have to imagine its been tough being a standalone sporting goods store the past 10-15 years. Efingers was one of my favorite stores as a kid, I have quite a few good memories in the old store.

I felt the same way when Ray's on 22 closed, when I first moved to NJ at 12, I'd bike there or Sears to get my fishing supplies and head over to Seeley's Pond. Spent countless summers doing that with my brother on our Huffys and Murrays. When we got older, our circle bought some guns there and used the range in the back. Shot my first Desert Eagle there, it was loud as heck. Funny thing is that I drive by the area several times a week and for some reason can't figure where the entrance stood. NJ has too many darn auto malls.

Didn't there used to be one of those in another town? Westfield or Somerville? Maybe I'm confusing them with something else...

The Leader store was in Westfield, they closed close to 10 yrs ago, I still have a pair of socks from them out of few I purchased before they shut their doors

20℅ off at source hydration.
Picked up a hipster pack for next spring. coupon code SEASON16

Usually takes 1 month to receive.
Made and shipped from Israel.
There bladders are very good taste's like your drinking from a glass.

Back
Top Bottom