This is NOT the greatest blog in the world, no. This is just a tribute!

qclabrat

Yeah I'm ranking all the parks on a school A to F scale. If someone shows me how to post a spreadsheet I'll do it. Otherwise I'll summarize to date.
pdf or gif your XLS
put it on your OP and edit with new update each time
you could also put it outside like a google doc, but first suggestion IMO is easier in the short term

huffster

Per @qclabrat suggestion. Save as in Excel and select file type .PDF. Then use the Upload a File button to select the file and then hit post reply. I did that exact thing with this dummy spreadsheet

Attachments

• Book1.pdf
    86.1 KB · Views: 192

qclabrat

ok so far this has been a PITA. Saved the spreadsheet as a one page png file but when I upload it keeps getting cropped. Will fool with it tomorrow. But here's a teaser - 10 As, 12 Bs, 5 Cs, 5 Ds - no Fs... I'm an easy grader :)
print it out and take a pic,

w_b

caught up to this just now and very much enjoying your adventures and writeups, GOGOGO!

that is all.

qclabrat

did you try to climb that silly steep hill off of the Black River wild life preserve? tried it with the gravel grinder last week, and wasn't even close to halfway. I took the Patriot's path from home to watch the Marty's race in Chester

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I think you can just let Cheesequake go, you really going to go back there?

I thought you have promised to blow your retirement on something with a descent camera?

qclabrat

Walt I found one climb off black river - took it almost to the top but saw hunters so
this one, if you got to the top, I'm impressed
WP_20161023_11_58_06_Pro.jpg

Top Bottom