Why does Team Mtbnj use Enzos

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I stop at Enzos after every short track race. Love that place.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Hmm.. not sure if it's the same but there is a Pie Guys practically around the corner from my house. Gonna have to give them a try.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am bumping this for votes
If you ate a wrap at Stewart's or had pizza at h2h click the link and throw a vote please. Even if did not throw a vote anyway. Thanks.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just voted it up a full percentage point. Go Enzo's!

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Ordered a large pie with extra cheese, pepperoni and mushrooms from Pie Guys
I was pretty surprised... usually when you order a pie, its a bit soggy and when you top it with pepperoni, its could be a bit salty.
But none of that. Good pie.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
http://nj1015.com/the-best-pizza-in...dium=referral&utm_campaign=newsletter_7975907

After months of traveling around the state looking for the best pizza in all of New Jersey, we have finally crowned a winner! It is my pleasure to announce that Enzo’s in Hackettstown is taking home the title. I took a trip up to Hackettstown recently to congratulate Leo, the owner of Enzo’s, and present him with a certificate.

We put the four finalists, one representative from each region of New Jersey, up for a vote, and the results were staggering!

Which of these four finalists makes the best pizza in all of New Jersey? (Poll Closed)
Central Jersey finalist: Brothers on 33 in Hamilton 26.54%

South Jersey finalist: Gia Nina's in Woodbury 5.75%

Jersey Shore finalist: Vic's in Bradley Beach 15.82%

North Jersey finalist: Enzo's in Hackettstown 51.89%

Enzo’s won in an absolute landslide! Though I can’t say I’m surprised. All eight pizza joints that competed for the title lived up to the hype, but Leo and the folks over at Enzo’s blew my expectations out of the water, and over 50% of you agree.

Thank you to all the pizzerias who participated in this venture. Thank you to those who assisted in filming and editing, as well as helping me eat all of this pizza over the last few months. But most of all, thank you! It was your nominations and your votes that led us here. Food taste is extremely subjective, and when it comes to pizza, it seems like everyone has a different answer as far as which pizzeria is their favorite. That’s why the only true way to find out who makes the best pizza is by asking you.

Now I’m in the mood for pizza…

Read More: The best pizza in all of New Jersey: Announcing the winner | http://nj1015.com/the-best-pizza-in...campaign=newsletter_7975907&trackback=tsmclip

Top Bottom