jumpa

Dudes me and @Kangdoy are also doing 6mR this Sunday at 9am 9/25 @ 27 lot, feel free to join!

@jumpa - there is no such thing a filipino time anymore, we go by Kool Aid time join us

@Kangdoy - Can you take a solo pic of me in my new Fox Gear? Gotta look good you now :p
:D:cool:

Haha . Let me get my single speed fixed. I'll try to make it out to one of these rides. You guys have been going for a while now, these begginer group rides should be updated to intermediate by now ;)

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Haha . Let me get my single speed fixed. I'll try to make it out to one of these rides. You guys have been going for a while now, these begginer group rides should be updated to intermediate by now ;)
What you mean? I've been a noob for 2yrs! Lol

But it seems like these guys ride more than I do. :)

Kangdoy

Ok, I'm in for this Saturday. Allaire 8:00 am in the Hospital Road lot.

Hey man, think I'm gonna stay local and hit up CR on Saturday.

sorry Kevin, I'm out, have some very serious lawn work to do this weekend
get a guide if no one is familiar with Allaire, the good stuffs not so obvious there
have fun and lets do the next ride at Chimney or RV

No problem man. I'm actually going to hit up CR on Saturday. I attempted RV last month. Parked at Cushetunk lot and rode a few hundred feet up that hill. Stopped and looked up seeing that hill kept going. Turned around and headed back to the car lol! I would like to give it another try again.

Dudes me and @Kangdoy are also doing 6mR this Sunday at 9am 9/25 @ 27 lot, feel free to join!

@jumpa - there is no such thing a filipino time anymore, we go by Kool Aid time join us

@Kangdoy - Can you take a solo pic of me in my new Fox Gear? Gotta look good you now :p
:D:cool:

LOL! Sure thing man.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Psshhhh .. you'll be aight . How's clipless on trail treating you?
Funny you asked.
I've been off the mtb for about a month and it was only last weekend where I hit the trails. Came upon a log and I had no inclination to ride over it because of the clipless... lol

qclabrat

No problem man. I'm actually going to hit up CR on Saturday. I attempted RV last month. Parked at Cushetunk lot and rode a few hundred feet up that hill. Stopped and looked up seeing that hill kept going. Turned around and headed back to the car lol! I would like to give it another try again.
I haven't been to Cush side since last year, you took the almost impossible route up. @Norm has some great plans for the area though. there's apparently an easier way up (I use word easier loosely) around the back under the powerlines. I'll get there after work one of these days when the grass stops growing. Better to park at the main RV lot by the diving area and take the Red trail all the way around. Lots of climbing, but the area after the scout camp is one of my favorite spots. We can do a meet up in October, as my fitness level at the moment is at an all time low. Sincerely, feeling fat.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I haven't been to Cush side since last year, you took the almost impossible route up. @Norm has some great plans for the area though. there's apparently an easier way up (I use word easier loosely) around the back under the powerlines. I'll get there after work one of these days when the grass stops growing. Better to park at the main RV lot by the diving area and take the Red trail all the way around. Lots of climbing, but the area after the scout camp is one of my favorite spots. We can do a meet up in October, as my fitness level at the moment is at an all time low. Sincerely, feeling fat.

From Cushetunk you'll want to go the normal outer loop, to yellow, to red, then straight up the last bit. No matter what you do you'll need to walk the last few hundred yards but it's not unreasonable to ride most of the way up now. It's not easy but for sure it's easier.

Kangdoy

Sure thing man. Let's set up a RV tour next month.

freshmtb

I'll get there by 8... If you want to start at 9 it's ok by me, but by 9:01 we're gonna be "crunch'n sand". ;)

Hey man, sorry when I found out Allaire is quite far from me I'm going to have to pass as I need to be back earlier. Lets try plan something out again soon. Sorry dude!

Chris Nordt

So it sounds like Allaire is too far for everyone Saturday, should we still do a group ride someplace else or just do our own thing Saturday morning?

freshmtb

So it sounds like Allaire is too far for everyone Saturday, should we still do a group ride someplace else or just do our own thing Saturday morning?

Unfortunately =( I thought Allaire would be close to me like 6mR.

On Sunday though, me and @Kangdoy will be at 6mR along with a couple of guys from last time's ride. 9am

Kangdoy

I'll be at CR Saturday morning around 9ish. Starting at the ball field. You're welcome to join if you don't mind going at an extremely slow pace...because of all that climbing and what not.

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
So I finally decide to join you guys as my DH plans wont work out, and the puppy does well at allaire, and now you all bail.
Story of my life.
Maybe I will do 6M or clayton just us 2, puppy and me :(
unless @scrapes wants to join me, if ya like puppies.

scrapes

So I finally decide to join you guys as my DH plans wont work out, and the puppy does well at allaire, and now you all bail.
Story of my life.
Maybe I will do 6M or clayton just us 2, puppy and me :(
unless @scrapes wants to join me, if ya like puppies.

Next time! I have to be back in SP later in the morning so the earlier ride works for me tomorrow

Top Bottom