Wanted : 9mm 135mm QR wheelset

Status
Not open for further replies.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looking for crestss or archs. Geared.

Got a set of Arches, 3.30 hubs, rear is 135qr, front is currently 15ta, but may be able to supply qr end caps (paging @extremedave)
Cassette body is chewed to shit, but I have a steel replacement for it. 10sp.

I may have arches but maybe flows with Hadley rear DT 350 front won't know till I get home.

I have a stock set of Crest wheels new in box since 2012 sitting in my basement. They were on sale at treefortbikes.com for 20% off and I was all like "29ers forever" and picked them up figuring I would use them on a future bike. I ended up not needing them, and now 29ers are dead to me.

I have a stock set of Crest wheels new in box since 2012 sitting in my basement. They were on sale at treefortbikes.com for 20% off and I was all like "29ers forever" and picked them up figuring I would use them on a future bike. I ended up not needing them, and now 29ers are dead to me.
I may have arches but maybe flows with Hadley rear DT 350 front won't know till I get home.
Got a set of Arches, 3.30 hubs, rear is 135qr, front is currently 15ta, but may be able to supply qr end caps (paging @extremedave)
Cassette body is chewed to shit, but I have a steel replacement for it. 10sp.

If you guys want to pm or text me me prices...

Thanks everybody. I got something.

which one did u choose and tell us all the prices so we can make fun of them

which one did u choose and tell us all the prices so we can make fun of them

I sold him the wheels that I've had sitting in my basement for four years. @jShort can tell you what he paid if he wants to. The thing to make fun of is that I had him meet me at Macho Nacho for the hand off, and he didn't go inside to get a burrito. @gtluke

I sold him the wheels that I've had sitting in my basement for four years. @jShort can tell you what he paid if he wants to. The thing to make fun of is that I had him meet me at Macho Nacho for the hand off, and he didn't go inside to get a burrito. @gtluke

Cool that you got to sell the wheels!

Maybe the special today at Macho was not appealing. Can't recall if Tuesday is the day for the Danny'O Burrito special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom