• Blue?

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Not voting?

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fake tan, fake hair, visually somehow scares me less of the two.

Rvxk7Z.png

Lol, I did a google image search for Emperor Palpatine, but apparently I wasn't the only one with the same thought.

bK87Qjg.jpg

Don't waste any time thinking about it and go ride bikes.

Seriously. This whole thing is depressing. Every 4 years it seems we are saying "lesser of the two evils" but this time it REALLY is the case.

I'd vote for anyone of the previous presidential candidates over the last quarter century before I'd vote for these two. Anyone.

I truly fear for the future of our country that our two main political parties put these two pieces-of-crap up for our vote. I really do. This is the best our once great nation has to offer?!? Really.?!?

Just another sign that we're witnessing the fall of the Roman Empire.

Friggin depressing.

Last edited:
In my eyes we could use a real political reform. We will never see it, but here are a few things that would go a long way. No matter your stance, these should make sense.

1-2 term limits on all positions.

Mandatory voting. (They could do this in an instant with smart phones. ) better yet disabling smart phones until a vote is cast.

Vote on issues and not the personalities pushing agendas.

Make the popular vote actually count after a mandatory vote.

These ideas may never take hold but I think they are important.

In my eyes we could use a real political reform. We will never see it, but here are a few things that would go a long way. No matter your stance, these should make sense.

1-2 term limits on all positions.

Mandatory voting. (They could do this in an instant with smart phones. ) better yet disabling smart phones until a vote is cast.

Vote on issues and not the personalities pushing agendas.

Make the popular vote actually count after a mandatory vote.

These ideas may never take hold but I think they are important.
All they need is term limits, the problem is the politicians will never vote for limiting their careers. Getting reelected is the full time job.

Back
Top Bottom