NYC Greenway: Soundz Express

HA!

i started there long after they peaked, so that wouldve been foolish even if they paid us enough to do so

After checking the hourly forecasts, which go up to 10am at the moment, I'm going to call this off for this Sunday due to thunderstorms. I'm sure some hardcore folks will be out riding anyway, but we want this to be fun and enjoyable for the group. Let's try for next Sunday, August 7th; same time, same place. Hope to see some of you next week!

After checking the hourly forecasts, which go up to 10am at the moment, I'm going to call this off for this Sunday due to thunderstorms. I'm sure some hardcore folks will be out riding anyway, but we want this to be fun and enjoyable for the group. Let's try for next Sunday, August 7th; same time, same place. Hope to see some of you next week!
facebook-dislike-button.jpg

Wuss!

JK!! :)
Good call... forecast says 80% chance of rain thru out the day on Sunday.

Is the proposed start time 8am?

i mean if i bring the gopro...

just an overnight bikepack jam with the hippies on a vision quest, i dont like to wear clothes in general especially in summer

i mean if i bring the gopro...

just an overnight bikepack jam with the hippies on a vision quest, i dont like to wear clothes in general especially in summer
Are you related to ultraromance?
Next week I will be in CT bikepacking, have fun guys!!

Last edited:

I was secretly hoping for this. Just didn't want to post it myself :D

Im working Bravo Tennis coverage until the 14th. I can't make it. But anyone who wants to join me for a ride into the city during my commute feel free to join me once I start commuting in. Its been 3 months since I bought a bus pass. Im gonna need the motivation to continue into the winter once it starts getting cooler out in late September / October.

Back
Top Bottom