2012 Giant TCX W - 44cm

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Unlike all of the other bikes I've been trying to sell, this one is pretty much all original. Just regular upkeep and raced for 2 full years. She built up a new bike from scratch and was going to use this as a pit bike this year, but that plan was foiled due to incidents this year. As good as Mandi is in the pits for me, she is not about that pit bike life.

All the specs are here at this link, Some highlights: Full Sram Rival, Green bar tape AND Fizik Green test saddle SUPER RARE. Small Block 8 tires.

Mandi is 4'11 and it fits really well. I'm sure you can make this fit better for you, or your up and coming junior, or if you are 5'2.
7108E157-1CA9-4A8E-B458-F0429B356704_zpshv4y9lcx.jpg

$600 CASH MONEY

Last edited:
Funny.....I was just thinking about Mandi's bike and was too lazy to search on my phone to see if still available.

Will speak with the Mrs. tonight to see if she's interested. Trying to get her on a bike.

Spoke with the Mrs.....didn't really seem interested and my daughter is too big for this. Bummer.

GLWS!!

I'm in New Jersey until tomorrow at 7am, not custom. Has to be a 46 then. You'll need a new stem for sure at her height so checking it out you may feel it is small! Text me: 732-221-8241. I'm in Cranbury tonight before I bring it back down to NC!

Back
Top Bottom