Hello all!!! ...again

GTCHAMPION1

Ok, I'm back... Got out of shape again... I'm sorry I been away for about 10 months... I'm definitely getting back on the saddle and staying on it for sure... I just joined he gym about a month ago and I'm planning on going there too...lol. Well, I been busy here and there... Also moved to Edison, so I'm no longer in West Orange. Still got the vintage GT and hope soon I'll get a trail or enduro bike.
So... Hi again... Sorry, I just feel like the new guy in the forum again

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome back.
Keep the avatar, otherwise you'll have to reintroduce yourself all over again.

PaulP

Hey GTChamp! I'm new here for real but not too far from you...Bridgewater! I certainly get the outta shape part and am trying to work around a pretty far gone degenerate disc which has kept me on the couch for last year or so! Anyway I'm looking to get out and will be hoping to hook up with some folks that don't mind a bit of an anchor along! Lol... Not totally unskilled just waaaayyy outta shape! But hoping to get that squared in next few months! Anyway glad to "meet ya"!

PaulP

GTCHAMPION1

Hey GTChamp! I'm new here for real but not too far from you...Bridgewater! I certainly get the outta shape part and am trying to work around a pretty far gone degenerate disc which has kept me on the couch for last year or so! Anyway I'm looking to get out and will be hoping to hook up with some folks that don't mind a bit of an anchor along! Lol... Not totally unskilled just waaaayyy outta shape! But hoping to get that squared in next few months! Anyway glad to "meet ya"!

PaulP
Sounds good... I used to live in Raritan which is next to Bridgewater, so I'm familiar with the area

Top Bottom