HELLO everyone, JP here! I'm new to road biking but I don't have a road bike yet. Does anyone want to road bike with me at 6mR, I have ordered my road bike but havent heard from the LBS yet! What days do you guys usually go riding? :p:D

I could do that, ive ridden my cross bike at 6m and had a good time.

FB_IMG_1469487275920.jpg
FB_IMG_1469487262563.jpg

Woke up at 5Am and grabbed a cup of coffee and rinsed off the bike and wiped off the shoes.
Today is my road day but I think I might be coming down with a cold... as I woke up feeling a bit dizzy (maybe from slight dehydration from yesterday?) and with a sore throat. Not to mention... got some chaffing on my left butt. Figured its best to stay off the saddle. I also installed the handle thingie for the kid's bike that you gave me. The wife and kid is going to church so I figure will take a nap and get the kid on the bike later.

I think I was a little dehydrated after hat ride and didn't feel well, I also went for a ride the next day at CR and couldn't go for that long of a ride cause I was starting to feel like shit and also possible dehydration . Turns out I've been developing a fever..

I think I was a little dehydrated after hat ride and didn't feel well, I also went for a ride the next day at CR and couldn't go for that long of a ride cause I was starting to feel like shit and also possible dehydration . Turns out I've been developing a fever..
Damn... you too? I bailed out of work @11... went to the doctor, came home and knocked out for a couple of hrs.
Said i had some upper respiratory infection and I am on antibiotics.

Damn, am I the only one that didn't get sick after that ride?? Maybe it was a good thing that I had to cut my ride short, you guys were probably really dehydrated from the heat/humidity.. it wasn't exactly a cool morning. I was just sore from the diving header I took over that log, damn little 26 wheels lol.

Damn, am I the only one that didn't get sick after that ride?? Maybe it was a good thing that I had to cut my ride short, you guys were probably really dehydrated from the heat/humidity.. it wasn't exactly a cool morning. I was just sore from the diving header I took over that log, damn little 26 wheels lol.

that makes us both, Sunday was horrible 98 F but feels like 120 F and did the full blue and red trail stretch back and forth. Literally drank 3 pitchers of water after lol

that makes us both, Sunday was horrible 98 F but feels like 120 F and did the full blue and red trail stretch back and forth. Literally drank 3 pitchers of water after lol

I got nauseous on Saturday too. Have you guys ever dry puked/puked but nothing came out? That's what happened lol!

I'm beginning to question what you guys are doing together in the woods :D

Good thing you didn't see one of the guy's wheels pop off.. he had to furiously pump air in his tire to get it to re-seed and white liquid started to leak out.. I think his tire was "spent" lol

Good thing you didn't see one of the guy's wheels pop off.. he had to furiously pump air in his tire to get it to re-seed and white liquid started to leak out.. I think his tire was "spent" lol
What you are forgetting to mention is that there were 3 guys watching this with much interest and providing lots of moral support.

Oh my! Just tuning in and it appears this thread has taken a "left" turn here! Lol! I was just about to ask when the next "ride" was but I think I might need a more detailed explanation of y'all's idea of a day in the woods here! Lol!

PaulP

Dudes, been on 6mR twice since getting the bike over the weekend. Coming back again this Sat! I love this shit! Lets go!

I'm out Sat, but maybe Sunday.. My bike is in a few pieces at the moment anyways as I finish my 10x1 conversion. New stem/handlebar (just because lol) new derailleur and shifter for 10x, grips, 10x cassette, and I got my 80 bdc 32T front ring.. going to be itching to get out there once it's all done (and it's not just the poison ivy talking lol)

I'm out Sat, but maybe Sunday.. My bike is in a few pieces at the moment anyways as I finish my 10x1 conversion. New stem/handlebar (just because lol) new derailleur and shifter for 10x, grips, 10x cassette, and I got my 80 bdc 32T front ring.. going to be itching to get out there once it's all done (and it's not just the poison ivy talking lol)

thanks for reminding me about the poison ivy, I will be wearing knee high socks =D

Back
Top Bottom