Mountain Creek Summer Scramble H2H State Championship

I really loved the course as well. This was my first year racing Mt Crick so I got there early to pre ride a lap.

The biggest challenge for me was getting out of the tea cup with my bike, cooler and back pack, even with Van Wort helping me. Anyway I gave the guys running the lift a good laugh.

Like others I really enjoyed the course and the raw tech toward the end of the lap was a good challenge. My only criticism is the 2 hr. wait after the race for the podiums in Cat 1. In theory hanging at the beer garden post race sounds fun however the food/beer service is always poor and on a hot day it's kinda hard to hang outdoors. Other then that I thought the venue was awesome.

Results are here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ENE_VyQ-keWDRwQkprRWJQUHc/view?pref=2&pli=1

Thanks for all the feedback folks.

Just a quick note; The awards/podiums were hosted immediately following the protest period of official results (for each category) being posted. Please note that we tried to give every racer the benefit of finishing the race, therefore leaving the faster folks with a bit of a wait for awards.

Hope to see some of you out on the trails at MCBP!

Thanks
-Marc

Back
Top Bottom