jumpa

If you see a short Asian dude with leg tattoos riding a black, white and blue Trek wearing a Fox jersey, give him a thumbs up!
Cool... if you see an avg sized asian guy riding a blue and grey Giant having his clipless fail moment/s... give him a hand :)
I'll be the devilishly handsome fella with bad posture on an antique grey DEAN softtail
if anything changes I'll post here

ill try to make it out to this as well. should be there around 8. I need to get out.

not sure what bike ill be on. i wont give you a description , just know that i am asian. in hopes that everyone in this ride askes every asian they see in the lot "are you JUMPA"

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
ill try to make it out to this as well. should be there around 8. I need to get out.

not sure what bike ill be on. i wont give you a description , just know that i am asian. in hopes that everyone in this ride askes every asian they see in the lot "are you JUMPA"
I'm here already and I am the only asian... damn... am I gonna get asked if I'm jumpa?

qclabrat

good riding with you guys, glad my rear d issue was near the end of the ride, this all I got for a group shot

WP_20160723_08_53_50_Pro.jpg

qclabrat

haven't touched it yet, still need to wash and dry off the red dust first. After the gardening, yard work, dog washing, take kids to mall, I'll let you know

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
haven't touched it yet, still need to wash and dry off the red dust first. After the gardening, yard work, dog washing, take kids to mall, I'll let you know
Woke up at 5Am and grabbed a cup of coffee and rinsed off the bike and wiped off the shoes.
Today is my road day but I think I might be coming down with a cold... as I woke up feeling a bit dizzy (maybe from slight dehydration from yesterday?) and with a sore throat. Not to mention... got some chaffing on my left butt. Figured its best to stay off the saddle. I also installed the handle thingie for the kid's bike that you gave me. The wife and kid is going to church so I figure will take a nap and get the kid on the bike later.

Kangdoy

Thank you for waiting for me!

@Flaubert balls at the edge... got it!
@Chris Nordt great meeting you and you rode with more balls than me
@jumpa awesome as always
@Kangdoy I think we saw you. I yelled out Fox jersey!
@qclabrat thank you for the water and idea for....
20160723_142601.jpg

Glad you guys had a good ride. Sorry I miss you all. Not sure which group were you guys since lots of people were riding and I had my headphone on, so I probably couldn't hear much lol!

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Glad you guys had a good ride. Sorry I miss you all. Not sure which group were you guys since lots of people were riding and I had my headphone on, so I probably couldn't hear much lol!
There were 5 of us and I think when you passed by, we were helping a couple with their flat I think

freshmtb

Dudes! Looks like that Sat 8am ride was fun! I finally got my bike and broke it in yesterday (Sunday)!

I'll be back at 6mR this Wed after work!

Are you guys riding again this Saturday?

freshmtb

@Chris Nordt got it and broke it in yesterday with a buddy! we went full stretch from blue to red trail roundtrip, did total of 20 miles! went to rai rai ramen right after and drank 3 pitchers of water, it was hot as fuck. LMAO

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
@Chris Nordt got it and broke it in yesterday with a buddy! we went full stretch from blue to red trail roundtrip, did total of 20 miles! went to rai rai ramen right after and drank 3 pitchers of water, it was hot as fuck. LMAO
Awesome! Now get a road bike and join us on the nyc greenway ride :)

freshmtb

Awesome! Now get a road bike and join us on the nyc greenway ride :)

HELLO everyone, JP here! I'm new to road biking but I don't have a road bike yet. Does anyone want to road bike with me at 6mR, I have ordered my road bike but havent heard from the LBS yet! What days do you guys usually go riding? :p:D

Chris Nordt

Nice! Too bad it was 1 day too late to join us Saturday morning. So how was 6 Mile on an actual mountain bike? I'm not sure if @Flaubertedge
@jumpa @Kangdoy @qclabrat and @C8N are up for another run saturday morning, but I'm going to be heading down to VA saturday so I'm out. What time would you be there Wednesday? I can get there around 5:30-5:45 once I leave work at 5.

Kangdoy

Nice! Too bad it was 1 day too late to join us Saturday morning. So how was 6 Mile on an actual mountain bike? I'm not sure if @Flaubertedge
@jumpa @Kangdoy @qclabrat and @C8N are up for another run saturday morning, but I'm going to be heading down to VA saturday so I'm out. What time would you be there Wednesday? I can get there around 5:30-5:45 once I leave work at 5.

I'm down for a ride if the weather cooperates. I'll ride with you all for a little bit this time!

freshmtb

we're pretty much on the same schedule! i'll be in my Supercross '16 tshirt with sponsors on the back, you can't miss me and Im asian. LMAO

Top Bottom