Specialized Paris Roubauix Pro 28/25 road tire.

I have the 23/25's tubeless on my road bike. I very much enjoy them. Probably going to try the 25/28 over the winter.

The Roubaix Pro 25/28 are not tubeless... the Roubaix Road Tubeless only come in 23/25. I have them also... they're awesome... would be nice if they came in a 25/28 as well. The S-Works Turbo Tubeless come in a 22 a 24, or a 26mm, but I doubt they' last nearly as long. Wish that Vittoria would add a 25mm to their Corsa Speed's w/graphene....

Bummer that the 25/28 aren't tubeless. I just assumed they had 25/28 like they do with the clinchers. I want to try the 26 turbo tubeless just to see how long they will last. I am too lazy to take off the Roubaix's though.

The Roubaix Pro 25/28 are not tubeless... the Roubaix Road Tubeless only come in 23/25. I have them also... they're awesome... would be nice if they came in a 25/28 as well. The S-Works Turbo Tubeless come in a 22 a 24, or a 26mm, but I doubt they' last nearly as long. Wish that Vittoria would add a 25mm to their Corsa Speed's w/graphene....

Got any links about using the Roubaix 23/25 tubeless? Specifically what rims are needed to successfully implement this? I am very interested in going tubeless on the road.

Got any links about using the Roubaix 23/25 tubeless? Specifically what rims are needed to successfully implement this? I am very interested in going tubeless on the road.
More headache than it's worth.

Tubeless rims. You need Tubeless rims.

I used mavic wheels, they are already sealed/ no spoke holes. Used a Co2 to set them up once and didn't have to touch them again other than adding in some air.

I used tubeless on the road for a few years. I really didn't notice any difference. If you do, make sure you keep an eye on the screw on the valve and make sure it doesn't corrode together. If you ever have to put a tube in and then try to take that out and it is stuck, you'll be pissed.

I've had a lot of success with Schwalbe One tubeless 25s. Being able to roll efficiently on 80-85psi made a big difference in my ride comfort.

Mavic Ksyrium Elite or Ksyrium SLS work great with with tubeless tires. The Roubaix Road Tubeless and the Hutchenson Fussion's.
Very good success with both. Bitch to get on and off though

Mavic Ksyrium Elite or Ksyrium SLS work great with with tubeless tires. The Roubaix Road Tubeless and the Hutchenson Fussion's.
Very good success with both. Bitch to get on and off though

Thanks for the feedback - I have a set of Ksyrium Eite that I was thinking about setting up tubeless so this answer interests me.

The only off-road riding I do is cyclocross so I have no experience with Tubeless. I might just give this a go now.

I run Stans Iron Cross for CX tubeless... great setup. not a good as tubular though.

Back
Top Bottom