The official Allaire beginner rides return....

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
What a great night to be out in the woods on bikes...
good to see new people come out and enjoy the park plus Dave did not fall.
see everyone next Tuesday for another fun ride..

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
So the "forecast" is for Thunder Storms to develop later today. If this happens we have no choice but to cancel tonight's ride.
Stay tuned here and our facebook page we will post up by 4pm today if we do need to cancel.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Hey everyone looks like the forecasters were for once right and the boomers are starting to roll in so tonight's ride is canceled.
we will see you all next week to try again.

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
working the schedule I do, I sometimes get confused about what day it is. Is today tuesday?
And The Weather Channel is never accurate. Whats the weather report for today?

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
As I see it we could get rain between now and 2-ish but real light if that is the case we are on as the trails were in great shape last night.
if it pours or doesn't stop then we are off I should post up by 4 if we are off..

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Great ride last night we had 15 folks come out to enjoy the trails.
lots of fun a few new people showed up to see what all the fuss is about and left with a smile.
See you all next week.....

Chris Nordt

Where do you guys meet up at the park? I'm coming from north Jersey and should be able to get there a few minutes before 6, just want to make sure I don't go to the wrong parking lot lol.

EJphotos

Fun ride last night. Good amount of climbing, my legs are feeling it today lol. Learned about the proper amount of tire deflection from @Frank
New brakes worked swell, new shifters work, just need adjustment...new parts trial by fire passed lol

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
So far it is looking like a possible chance of light rain later tonight so we are on. As always a thunder storm or downpour will cancel and we will post here by 4 pm the status.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
All it has been raining light through-out the afternoon that said tonights ride will be canceled.
Lets hope for clear sky's next Tuesday.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Well as of right now intellicast is calling for clearing today with a slight chance of rain so we will see.
I will post up here if we are canceled by 4:00 this after noon

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
yes it did we got in close to 9 miles and 12 people next week should be nicer...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions