Tatum County Park Conditions

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Checked out the strava heatmap, and it looks like there is a decent amount of activity at Tatum.

Don't be shy, post up that you crushed it, and the conditions encountered.

Last edited:

MikeyBikey2000

There's actually 3 pieces of single track now that I think about it.. it's very small and you'll be quite bored coming from those places. Tatum is good when you have limited time and want to get some miles in.. there's one hill and a few very small pieces of single track although 2 of them are fun. When I mean small, I mean one is less than a minute, the other is probably less than 2 minutes.. the third one is not worth mentioning though it turns into a little downhill to the double track leading into the main part.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Tatum was pretty mint yesterday. I was surprised how dry it was as after a heavy rain it is usually saturated. There was only one small but avoiadable wet area going around the field to the right at the top of the first fireroad uphill. There was also one wet spot in the single track after the bridge right where the teail turns left and starts to climb a bit. Everything else was hero dirt.

Top Bottom