CCC - Chimney and Mollie's Run

BigDB67

The weather was PERFECT this weekend! I have been to CCC probably 20 times this last year and never stumbled on Chimney trail and Mollie's Run. They are AMAZING! How long have they been there?

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i dont have anything to add to this thread, but whenever i have this feeling, i always end up feeling like this
giphy.gif

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Going for thread of the year in february....
ballsy.

MikeP

The weather was PERFECT this weekend! I have been to CCC probably 20 times this last year and never stumbled on Chimney trail and Mollie's Run. They are AMAZING! How long have they been there?

Mollys has been there since December 2014 but you had to know how to get there. Chimney was added about 2 months ago as the connector trail to Mollys. Glad you found them.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 370
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 392

MikeP

From the CCC Facebook page:

I regret to inform you all that there has been a murder on our trails. The gnome assigned to chimney trail was savagely beheaded. The prime suspect is a tombstone that may or may not have fallen over in the wind. Finger prints are being lifted and interviews are being conducted. RIP little buddy, you served us well and you can rest easy knowing a proper route to Molly's is now in full effect.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    553.9 KB · Views: 370

BigDB67

From the CCC Facebook page:

I regret to inform you all that there has been a murder on our trails. The gnome assigned to chimney trail was savagely beheaded. The prime suspect is a tombstone that may or may not have fallen over in the wind. Finger prints are being lifted and interviews are being conducted. RIP little buddy, you served us well and you can rest easy knowing a proper route to Molly's is now in full effect.

Maybe we should start a Go Fund Me page to have him replaced?

BigDB67

tumblr_mknoqcbn6L1qdjgkzo1_400.gif

Anyone remember David the Gnome on Nickelodeon? He has been out of work for a while, maybe he can watch over the Chimney Trail entrance.

zmodica

rode here today, nice park(thx JDurk for the strava map)..are there more trails across Peter Cheeseman Rd?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions