Where are you riding today/tomorrow?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Ok... got up 5AM. Looked outside the window and it looks about 2 inches of snow at the most so far. Been lying in bed thinking what to do...

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok... got up 5AM. Looked outside the window and it looks about 2 inches of snow at the most so far. Been lying in bed thinking what to do...
Ditto. Thinking If it's safe to drive to Allaire?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
These are one of those times when I regret not getting a winter beater.
I think I would have drove 5 minutes to HM for a quick ride.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah. I just looked out and it's blowing up pretty bad. I would go but my wife would give me shit for it.. Then if I got stuck on road I would never hear the end of it. Be safe out there if you dear to explore

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Yeah. I just looked out and it's blowing up pretty bad. I would go but my wife would give me shit for it.. Then if I got stuck on road I would never hear the end of it. Be safe out there if you dear to explore
I am going to ride henry hudson trail towards hartshorne and see what that brings

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
just stepped out and walked around the block.
Conditions right now is nothing like how it was at 5AM. Glad I didn't go ride. Visibility sucks and when the snow smacks you in the face enough... it hurts!

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Aint no fat bikes gonna work in this snow. Sorry
This bike aint fat but nothing is moving in this
20160123_091343.jpg

jumpa

Was thinking the same thing Miguel...maybe Creek....but figure it's going to be a madhouse after the first few runs? Where ya headed?
creek lol.. i was thinking the same. the cab isnt even open so the only lift servicing vernon is the triple. might hang at south i guess. my buddy is attempting to fat bike from his girlfriends house to his house to get his car to pick us up. well see how well it work out

my only hope i that conditions stay lik this and only the dedicated come out today

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
I was thinking tomorrow actually
..too dangerous on the roads to be out today. Back to bikes though....Anyone got a trail groomer going? Calling @Jason !

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I was thinking tomorrow actually
..too dangerous on the roads to be out today. Back to bikes though....Anyone got a trail groomer going? Calling @Jason !
I was out working on the trails for 5 hours today and it looks like nothing was done at all. Going to have to wait for the snow to finish. Who's got snowshoes?

jumpa

Went for a ride around town..randomly saw my buddy on his faty. Instant good times. That melty brown city water is no bueno though..

First time riding the 40c wtb nano tires as well. Hot damn they are super comfortable at 35/40psi.

2016-01-25 15.04.47.jpg

Top Bottom