Allaire Conditions

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Long story, but the spoke tension has to be perfect on them, and when it is they make a loud tick that I can no longer tolerate.

HED is going to rebuild them to hopefully remedy the situation.

I guess the 80+ miles of ticking was the last straw... On the plus side, the ground will be hard enough to ride the pretty bike.

Johnny Utah

Place should be frozen like concrete with the weekend temps we're gonna have.

Without question. It wasn't too bad over the last few days. I am sure the lot will be full.

Note to all, there are a lot of trees and branches down. It would be great if you could lend a hand and push or remove what you are able to off the trail. Please use your best judgment for your safety as well as the safety of other when doing so.

MikeyBikey2000

I expect to see you there..... riding...;)
I am planning on it.. not sure when yet.. Sunday looks to be sub 20 degrees.. but then again after not getting out there since the thursday before the blizzard, I'm ready to bundle up, even if I last 20 minutes.. eyes tearing, nose running..

RobW

I am planning on it.. not sure when yet.. Sunday looks to be sub 20 degrees.. but then again after not getting out there since the thursday before the blizzard, I'm ready to bundle up, even if I last 20 minutes.. eyes tearing, nose running..
I hear ya, proper gear will bring you past the 20 minute mark-

bigtwin96

Did about a 2 hour ride this afternoon. No issues at all. No mud anywhere. Little snow here and there but not much. Ground all frozen

Mildly Wild

Excellent riding conditions yesterday at Allaire except really cold. Got 2 hrs in. Large tree down on Glass (too big to move) closer to the lower (?) end.

GHM73

Was thinking the same. Since Six is going to be a mudfest I was going to head on down to Allaire on Sunday. What's the outlook?

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Outlook is Good for weekend. Just be careful, lot's of downed branches on trail and some tree's not yet cleared off.

Merrik87

Today was awesome. Little squishy in some places but most are dry. Haven't been out in a month and it felt great to hit the trails.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions