Bear Mountain Group Ride 1/24/16: Plans

liong71er

Haha..and she's not rude at all!!

@jumpa I got your Thomson seatpost 27.2 x 410 straight $40
it has scratches on from saddlebag rub.
Want it?

oobaa47

Great ride guys, thx for allowing me to tag along. Favorite part of the ride: Liong's exploits on the 2 mile bear mtn climb. As I'm entering cardiac arrest, Liong would sprint ahead 50 yards or so, dismount, take out his phone and start snapping pictures of us. He then hopped back on, took off another 50 yards up the mountain like he was riding on flat terrain, hop back off, and then videotape us. Liong must've done this 3 or 4 times!!! While this was maybe 90 minutes or so into our ride, Liong was already riding for easily 5 hours at this point!!! Mr. Liong, you are a true beast!! It was an honor to be able to ride with you........thx

liong71er

Great ride guys, thx for allowing me to tag along. Favorite part of the ride: Liong's exploits on the 2 mile bear mtn climb. As I'm entering cardiac arrest, Liong would sprint ahead 50 yards or so, dismount, take out his phone and start snapping pictures of us. He then hopped back on, took off another 50 yards up the mountain like he was riding on flat terrain, hop back off, and then videotape us. Liong must've done this 3 or 4 times!!! While this was maybe 90 minutes or so into our ride, Liong was already riding for easily 5 hours at this point!!! Mr. Liong, you are a true beast!! It was an honor to be able to ride with you........thx
@oobaa47 likewise!
And.. hey man thanks for sharing your secret trails with me.it was fun riding with you too and you still able to wheelie while climbing nice work.

jumpa

i had no idea how he managed to hop off take a vid and then catch back up to me in the front and still provide words of encouragement. he even managed to get me to sprint at the top of the climb to the "finish". on his mnt bike, in jeans. boys will be boys

but its nice to ride with more seasoned riders who can push each other. its prob the best way to get faster and stronger .

Mumonkan

if it makes you feel any better im taking another stupid bike i shouldnt be and everyone else is on cross bikes. lol

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
if it makes you feel any better im taking another stupid bike i shouldnt be and everyone else is on cross bikes. lol
It doesn't, but if you ride a 22T ring with a flat tire, I'm game.

The half-way point is really close to home though. Maybe if I can get a ride to Fort Lee...

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Was it 5min extra for me to get to the top? Or was it more? Heck... @Mumonkan has to be on a unicycle with a flat and on a 5inch wheel for me to keep up.

Top Bottom