Fatbikes of NJ Gallery

View attachment 28343 Added 4.7" Barbegazi tire to front Farley 8 today. Frame won't allow it on the rear. to tight. Test ride tomorrow.

What did you think? I did the same, and put a Gnarwhal on the back. Several rides so far. Still playing with the pressure. Traction is rediculously good and should be great in the snow, which is the main goal. Having said that, it's sluggish compared with the Knard 3.8's that were on there, and will switch back after winter.

njkayaker

flying_farley8.png

What did you think? I did the same, and put a Gnarwhal on the back. Several rides so far. Still playing with the pressure. Traction is rediculously good and should be great in the snow, which is the main goal. Having said that, it's sluggish compared with the Knard 3.8's that were on there, and will switch back after winter.
Chris I liked it a lot. did a wma\mahlon ride today. bike handles great around turns holding the trail. wish I could get something wider on the rear.

Frank

Sasquatch
View attachment 28390

Chris I liked it a lot. did a wma\mahlon ride today. bike handles great around turns holding the trail. wish I could get something wider on the rear.
I had a 4.7 Bulldozer that I borrowed from a friend, on the back for a ride yesterday. It barely fit and I noticed an occasional buzz buzz while on the ride. After I took it off I noticed a few scuff marks so a 4.7 is out of the question, but I know there will be fatter options for us 14 and 15 Farley owners....just gotta keep looking.

Kaleidopete

I had a 4.7 Bulldozer that I borrowed from a friend, on the back for a ride yesterday. It barely fit and I noticed an occasional buzz buzz while on the ride. After I took it off I noticed a few scuff marks so a 4.7 is out of the question, but I know there will be fatter options for us 14 and 15 Farley owners....just gotta keep looking.

My 4.0 Vanhelga fits fine on my Farley rear if you want a real aggressive tire.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
You'll definitely be able to spot my wife on the trails lol. Just wish I could've finished it before our ride last Saturday!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ahhhh, ok. were they a "seasonal color" or did you have them powder coated / painted?

Top Bottom