Snow Bike

Yea there was one for sale at a dealership in Denver a month ago and I can't stop thinking about it . What to do ....

anyone ride or seen one ? Thinking about purchasing one, this would Open alot riding areas this Winter

https://www.youtube....5&v=P48ZTCuRZ_w

If I lived in a spot where I could ride one, I would buy the conversion in a second. They work better than you might expect and honestly look way more fun than a traditional snow machine. I think if I were moving to Colorado, this would be on my hit list for sure.

There are some awesome pov clips online that really show how ca able these can be.

It looks like a 450 or a 500 seems to be a preferred bike but I bet my 350 would be fine. Fuel injection seems to be a plus for high altitude riding.

I live in the wrong state..

If I lived in a spot where I could ride one, I would buy the conversion in a second. They work better than you might expect and honestly look way more fun than a traditional snow machine. I think if I were moving to Colorado, this would be on my hit list for sure.

There are some awesome pov clips online that really show how ca able these can be.

It looks like a 450 or a 500 seems to be a preferred bike but I bet my 350 would be fine. Fuel injection seems to be a plus for high altitude riding.

I live in the wrong state..
Yea not sure if I would look into this here
. I was going to sell my yam 450 but think I will keep it , only has 150 miles on it and is fuel injected . Seems like it would be perfect for the application plus the injection I can hook up to a computer and tune it . I will buy an orange bike for the summer .

Back
Top Bottom