Six Mile Ride... Tuesday, Nov. 24

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hi ladies--

I have off all next week and am planning on hitting up Six Mile on Tuesday Nov 24. If anyone wants to join, let me know. Canal lot. Wheels down @ 10am. I would like to do a loop that includes basically all the trails (blue out to orange out to 27 lot... back on red to white to jacques lane lot... then dip back in for the red to canal)

I might be interested (pending other things), but I would want to do the first half of your loop in the other direction (red, white, orange, red, blue)

I have off all next week and am planning on hitting up Six Mile on Tuesday Nov 24. If anyone wants to join, let me know. Canal lot. Wheels down @ 10am. I would like to do a loop that includes basically all the trails (blue out to orange out to 27 lot... back on red to white to jacques lane lot... then dip back in for the red to canal)

Sigh... Wish I could come! Have fun!

just logged in to report! perfect timing!

yeah... i was there at 10... it was chilly but i warmed up quickly once i started riding.

unfortunately i cut the ride short... only went out to the concrete bridge and turned around... it was a little to mushy for my liking. i ran into Jay and he suggested coming earlier in the morning before the overnight freeze starts to thaw. someone else just reported in the six mile conditions thread that they thought it was perfect... i don't know what time they went, but i'd have to majorly disagree. :/

that sucks! but atleast you got out....thinking stephens sunday :)

i'm feeling guilty about 6 mile actually... maybe i need to go mess up another park ;)

TOO MUCH SHOPPING and liberty science on Saturday :)

Back
Top Bottom