These Days Are Fleeting

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I know @Juggernaut will bite onto that bait !

Here's what would happen.....

@Mountain Bike Mike would start a fatbike thread. He'd agonize about the hub size, rim width, frame material, Bluto.. No Bluto, Lauf... All while doing endless "bleed out your eyeballs intervals" until late March. Which of course, brings us back to the 29 or 27.5 FS debate. :D

On the flip side, during the same he was doing that, @Flaubert you'd have purchased 3 more handlebars but not the last couple of pieces needed to assemble your FS. ;)

And what will I be doing you may ask?

Putting on another layer of blubber. It's cold out there in fatbike land. :)

Ain't I a little sh*t sometimes. :rolleyes:

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Fatty FTW!:D
Greg%201_zpsnmtvuz51.png

YouRang87

GOOD POST STB! I want to post my sob story that 3 weeks ago I got my hand/fingers stuck in a belt/pulley at work....yeah..some broken bone and deep lacerations later I haven't been on the bike since and I have another 3 weeks to go. Life's short/ beautiful weathers short. Take advantage why you can!!!! On a positive note 3 weeks from now when a lot are slowly winding down I'll be ramping up for spring! Guys go ride!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
GOOD POST STB! I want to post my sob story that 3 weeks ago I got my hand/fingers stuck in a belt/pulley at work....yeah..some broken bone and deep lacerations later I haven't been on the bike since and I have another 3 weeks to go. Life's short/ beautiful weathers short. Take advantage why you can!!!! On a positive note 3 weeks from now when a lot are slowly winding down I'll be ramping up for spring! Guys go ride!

Pictures!
Hey, heal up, and be ready to ride in the cold......#biyf2016

YouRang87

It's funny when I was in the ER I decided not to take pics but now in I wish I did. It looked like the caution sign for any pinch point. Fingers pointing in a very not normal direction. I have to say as much as it sucked I'm drooling to get on the bike, I didn't have the same motivation before hand. See what I did there. Thanks tho man!

Top Bottom