6 Mile Run Conditions

GHM73

I saw the bike on Red near 27 too. Noticed it Friday, hadn't seen it before and did the full loop a week ago. Thought maybe someone was off down by the water somewhere and left it there with the wheel off so no one would take it? (though that didn't seem plausible).

jnos

That would explain the horse crap that was everywhere today. It's so fucked up that they are allowed to shit on the trails.

I rode the tow path on Sunday after the horse went through and ran in the horse equivalent of a sag wagon...hatch back with a guy raking all the manure off the path. I doubt they are doing the same on the trail, though.

GHM73

So we're expecting 10-12 inches of rain over the next week. Basically, SixMile will be unrideable for a bit :(

njmark

Professional Cyclist
As much of a bummer as that is, we need the rain. I can use that time to try and figure out how to convert my bike to SS. Knowing how I am with a wrench, its going to take a while.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
its all around you - just drip and drizzle. I was in the 27 lot where it was spitting an hour ago

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Probably should take those two off camber logs out before the winter on the beginning of blue first thing into the woods from the canal.
will be nasty when wet. Couple of low hanging branches around too.

was out before it rained today - so no report.

I did stop by 77 blackwells mill, where they had the sting operation on the dumping in the park. I can report that it is still clear!

Also, took this pic - the beans are ready to go.

IMG_3600.JPG

Last edited:

kidzach

With all the rain we had the last few days before today I would recommend stay off the trails out of pure respect. Moral fiber would say wait for at least another 24 hours at best.

HilltopSteve

Yup glad I decided to go. Just got done. Dirt was simply choice. No dust, perfectly tacky. A few small puddles, maybe 6 total I counted. IMG_20151004_195725831.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions