Do women's winter shoes exist?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
giphy.gif

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
For serious though, most of the winter shoes are super chunk, so can you just wear the equivalent men's size?

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
I have a pair of Lakes that I just love. So far all I have had to wear under them is one pair of wool socks and my feet were fine last winter for up to an hour or more, depending on how much I had to walk in the snow.

Just have her try on different styles/brands till she finds one that is comfy. Get it a size or two bigger. This way you have room for thicker socks, but you also want some air and wiggle room which will help keep her feet warmer. This way you can add those toe heater things if needed too. Make sure they are waterproof.

Just my 2 cents.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Wolvhammers FTW....pricey, but no substitute if you like toasty toes. Order them as soon as the new stock arrives as they sell out often by December.

And agree with AM....get a size or two larger than usual.

giff06

Pat uses Lake winter boots that she loves. She gets cold feet when its warm outside(Raynards). She bought the wide version and 1 size larger. I just purchased a pair for this winter. I have heard many good things about the Wolvehammers also.
Ed and Pat
the Snot Rocket tandem

olegbabich

Thanks everybody. I guess she will have to get men's shoes. I wonder why no women's winter bike shoes?

They have ski and board boots for girls. :(

pedals

Whatever she gets make sure shes got enough room for toe warmers. I never go without them. Get the ones that stick to the socks or they bunch up. Thats my 2 cents.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Tried to find this unicorn last year for @Dominos but failed. Tiny Wolvhammers or Sidis or Lakes might work but hardy any shops near us that stock high end women's MTB shoes for summer let alone W's winter boots. So she just straps on her summer shoes with booties and a healthy dose of HTFU while I still complain more about the cold in my comfy Lake MXZ303's.

Top Bottom