StravAssholes

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Man - you ain't kidding.. I was hoping to poach many of @stb222 KOMs while I trained for cross...
good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

So says the person who segments don't fit into the training plan.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Funny story. For me at least.just drove to Big Brook Park in Marlboro to take my dog for a walk. They have a nice paved path and it's part of the Rails to Trails system. So I pull into lot ,takeep dog out and leash her up. A guy a a old 26in Cannondale comes flying into lot . Stops on a dime . Rush his hands into his pocket and pulls out his phone and is hitting buttons. I yell over " how did you do" but no response. He had his headphones on couldn't hear. He finally turns around and sees me talking so he pulls out his headphones and I ask again. He starts laughing and says he did good. Beat his old time of 30 min for 8 mile out and back. I told him he's a StavAsshole and to go look it up.. Funny shit, he was just like the guys in the video to a tee. And that's my story..

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can't read the title of this thread without reading "strava shoals" in my head.

jpn

just watched the video. pretty funny. I have no idea, other than some electronic tracking gadget, what strava is and I don't know what KOM stands for. I am at the point of being anti-technology that I took my bike computer off because I hate seeing my speed (or lack thereof) displayed constantly.

The bike computer is wireless and I do use the internet so I guess I am not completely clueless. Just 90 percent behind the times.

Top Bottom