What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

qclabrat

Yesterday's dinner at 3 west compliments of my boss, gotta say, place has a very disappointing beer menu

Allagash White with halibut
Both were disappointing

image.jpg

qclabrat

Today's dinner compliments of the dept head. Much better beer menu at Delicious Heights in Bedminster

image.jpg
image.jpg

Started with an off menu Stones RuinTen
image.jpg

Then a flight of some choice crafts
Went down nice with the perfectly cooked fajitas
image.jpg

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Had a couple of these tonight at the House of Blues. Was told it's brewed just for them in limited supply. It was excellent and tasted a lot like the Tribute we had up in VT. But damn was it pricey.
image.jpg

J-Dro

logo_0.jpg

Another solid NJ brew... I've been meaning to pay a visit to Magnify Brewing in Fairfield since they opened in the spring. They are located in a non descript industrial complex but have a pretty nice tasting room inside. I tried their Vine Shine IPA (6.5%) and ended up bringing home a growler. It's very drinkable, brownish red color, citrus taste, crisp finish. I'd buy it again.

I also sampled a limited release Whoa Nelly Farmhouse IIPA, which I didn't like as much. Has some supposedly rare New Zealand hops but just fell short IMHO.

They only sell growlers to take away, but the tasting room was packed on the Thursday night I was there and you can get pints of everything they brew for $5.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Washed down some southern bbq last night with Duvel here in Aruba. Heading home tomorrow and the ONLY thing I'm looking forward to is an IPA.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
logo_0.jpg

Another solid NJ brew... I've been meaning to pay a visit to Magnify Brewing in Fairfield since they opened in the spring. They are located in a non descript industrial complex but have a pretty nice tasting room inside. I tried their Vine Shine IPA (6.5%) and ended up bringing home a growler. It's very drinkable, brownish red color, citrus taste, crisp finish. I'd buy it again.

I also sampled a limited release Whoa Nelly Farmhouse IIPA, which I didn't like as much. Has some supposedly rare New Zealand hops but just fell short IMHO.

They only sell growlers to take away, but the tasting room was packed on the Thursday night I was there and you can get pints of everything they brew for $5.

One of my LBS (local beer stores) rotates them in their growler line up. From what I've tasted they are worth a trip. Love what is happening in the nj brewery scene right now.

Top Bottom