Be wary of Strava jersey sizes

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Good idea, think I'll go that route.

Back to strava shirts, I also have a couple of strava 10K running tight-fit tech tees (they are really lightweight and great for hot days on the trail, running or riding). Anywho, they are also made by Cuore and the L fits me perfectly, which supports my theory that Cuore cycling jersey's are designed for a stick figure with the upper body of 14 year old boy :popcorn:
More mark downs and some stuff is down right cheap. Pro team aero jersey for $95, wtf.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Pulled the trigger on a pro team aero and a super light. Guess I gotta try some rapha shorts/bibs one of these days
Cool. Curios what you think about the fit of those as I have/had both. Pro Team aero is my favorite jersey right now

rick81721

Lothar
Cool. Curios what you think about the fit of those as I have/had both. Pro Team aero is my favorite jersey right now

Jerseys arrived. Glad I got XL, no way L was fitting. The pro team aero is like a second skin, good thing I'm ripped! The super lightweight is a little more generous. Tomorrow's heat will be a good test

rick81721

Lothar
^ Then let me add more - tried the super lightweight - great warm weather jersey, felt like (temp wise) I wasn't wearing any jersey at all. Impressed

soulchild

It's amazing how much traffic this thread gets.

I haven't read squat since the first 3 posts but was thinking this very same thing this morning. I was curious what off topic banter has kept this thing alive. Last post is still clothing related so curiosity satisfied.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I haven't read squat since the first 3 posts but was thinking this very same thing this morning. I was curious what off topic banter has kept this thing alive. Last post is still clothing related so curiosity satisfied.

Which Pro Cyclist at the Vuelta has the Biggest Guns

So why people look at this thread:

Initially people wanted to know who actually buys a strava jersey, or just wanted to hate on strava, because people love to hate on strava.

Then, once Rapha entered the topic of conversation, it made the strava haters even more happy because if there is anything people like to hate on more than strava and Rapha, I have not found it. OK, maybe fat bikes as a one and only bike, but I still think strava and rapha take top honors.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
doesn't matter how big they are, it is how much you can curl....or arm wrestle for the title...
unless you are posting on tindr

Top Bottom