What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

Nothing too exciting tonight. Having homemade mexican, so I pulled out a Yeungling Lager. It was not worth the calories, so I dumped it and pulled out my last decent beer and so now I am enjoying Lagunitas SUCKS. Brown Sugga Substitute Ale. I enjoyed the six-pack of SUCKS.

This was really really good, but didn't live up to the hype. It was fresh enough, June 10th.

I just don't get the cult following. It's not very unique tasting. It took a few sips for it to sink in that this is a great beer. Whereas with heady topper, you know instantly its killer, and then you're blown away.

20150804_180817.jpg

@jShort That's how I feel about heady, good but not top shelf. Funny but double jack is still close to top shelf along with a handful of others.

College visit today to St Joseph's in Philly with Jamie an Mary followed by pulled pork and a Bells Two Hearted Ale. Really like this beer, I had it in NYC in the spring. Floral ipa hops without a lot of pucker in the finish, this is very drinkable. I told J he better make a lot of money when he gets out of college so he can support me, I don't plan on drinking budweiser when I retire.

DSCF3807.JPG

Happening now
photo2_zpsb953ba54.jpg

Back
Top Bottom