2015-16 Schedule Time

Because nobody GAF about the NJ schedule. I can pick a date and not a single MAC promoter will make even a cursory attempt to work with me on schedule conflicts. So NJ promotors have to see what everyone else does then fill in the gaps later.

Didn't see the prices... ouch. Yeah, Harry and I plan on trying to get into both.
Seriously, you need to be waiting at your computer for both races for the minute they open. Your class may not be as bad as the Cat 3, but last year it filled SO fast.

ALSO: Just in from MAC CX, no more Mens 2/3/4 field. It's now a Mens 3/4 to encourage Cat 2 racers to race in elites while freeing up spots in the 3/4 field.

Good news for all the 2's is that UCI call-ups are random for anybody without UCI points so you can sleep in on Saturday. No more race to the race.

ALSO: Just in from MAC CX, no more Mens 2/3/4 field. It's now a Mens 3/4 to encourage Cat 2 racers to race in elites while freeing up spots in the 3/4 field.
I'd say this is pretty substantial news.

On another note, only 6 events on the NJBA CX calendar as of 7/28. Anyone have 411 on possibilities for the remainder of the NJ schedule?

Last edited:
On another note, only 6 events on the NJBA CX calendar as of 7/28. Anyone have 411 on possibilities for the remainder of the NJ schedule?
where is these dates doe

EDIT: I See caffeinated on the 4th of october on bikereg

Given that Marty's is only a single I'm sure they'll bump that date +1. At least that would make some sense.

Sir Heckles should send that up the flagpole to Marty's HQ.

Back
Top Bottom