stems, bars, SS cranks, chainring

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
Thompson stem. not totally sure what size, maybe around 90mm? its an older model, because its sized for 26.2 bars and is wearing blackface. I guess it doesnt know that that's racist nowadays. The bars come with the stem for free...because im too lazy to take them out - $5
hDfkAdyjwOqex4QIqje_IFvuTAsiK9uFiGDJo0oc-ts=w1280-h720-no

huge black stem. if you are an ape, or if your bike is too light, or are feeling inadequately sized. you can put this on the front of your bike. or you can drop it in the ocean and start an artificial reef. - FREE
LAYxyHW3Dl4mirXEZfPjWyh2guKj0NFyOHFLc3OTAb4=w1680-h944-no

Bontrager SS cranks. ISIS BB - im getting rid of all my terrorist parts. these came off of a gary fisher rig. there are leaves stuck between the chain ring and chain protector, dont worry, you dont have to pay extra for that. 32T chainring. I have the other crank end cap somewhere. ill find it before i give it to you. Im pretty sure i have the BB too. that comes with it if i can find it - $5
Rq6bC50YzbQNCHXaxCg_jkg5vfnMo8AdI6zpGS4gOCA=w1680-h944-no

Bontrager flat bars - 12 deg sweep. i dont know how wide they are. they arent super wide, but they arent cut or narrow. i guess you would call them medium in width? 31.8 dia. - $5
xy0GRuBDevTEKPfFjQAZoySdOSmQMnzxiQaY16aDhWE=w1680-h944-no

FSA TT chainring. 55T. this thing is huge. this lived on my road bike for a short amount of time but i couldnt turn the cranks. this is like the sword of king arthur. if you can turn it, you can have it....also if you give me $5
AE1Jw1m__lVd54SunT88dBEqVJ9yRpKLSqdsjeKFh74=s949-no

Top Bottom