Im new and looking for people to ride with

josh p

Hey everyone im josh i live in vernon nj, i dh and ride in the woods xc/ am style. I was looking for some people to ride with , thanks !

StuckInJersey

I live down the road from ya and my name is josh too... I'm in Stockholm area and have a trail network right out the back door. Welcomes to the board

greeek32

Welcome!

I saw that you are looking for people to ride with so....
There is a group ride hosted by Team Town Cycle at Mountain Creek that goes out every Thursday 5:30 (you grab a free XC lift ticket in the lodge and we meet at the lift). At the same time there are the Thursday night DH races at Creek too so you can pick your poison. Also, try out some trail maintenance days, they're a great way to meet people and give back.

Reactions: Jeb

josh p

I live down the road from ya and my name is josh too... I'm in Stockholm area and have a trail network right out the back door. Welcomes to the board

hey yah theres all the trails from tonys to edison road, ive ridden alot of those , but finding people that like to do things now adays is soo hard haha

josh p

Welcome!

I saw that you are looking for people to ride with so....
There is a group ride hosted by Team Town Cycle at Mountain Creek that goes out every Thursday 5:30 (you grab a free XC lift ticket in the lodge and we meet at the lift). At the same time there are the Thursday night DH races at Creek too so you can pick your poison. Also, try out some trail maintenance days, they're a great way to meet people and give back.

oh alright i knew about the cx ride i just never knew where it started, i have yet to finish the loop at creek i always get lost hahaha

trailhead

JORBA: Wildcat/Splitrock
JORBA.ORG
I was surprised to see mtb tracks when I was crossing from Sparta wma to rt23 yesterday. The old cemetery looked to be in good shape.

StuckInJersey

You saw nothing!! Nothing. Although nobody seems to find my secret single tracks. I guess I'm doing a good job keeping them hidden. We ride that area every Saturday morning early 6:30 till 10 am. We leave right from Stockholm anyone interest in a tour give me a PM. Josh P if ya want to ride let me know also we do a weekday ride for you sleeping in types. They have the jail birds come and weed wack the cemetery once a month, it does look good.

mtbiker87

Im a Vernon guy too. My job schedule is kinda all over the place but im up for ridding with you sometime.... Might take you up on that offer soon Stuck. Keep an eye on your in box

Rogueldr

Im a Vernon guy too. My job schedule is kinda all over the place but im up for ridding with you sometime.... Might take you up on that offer soon Stuck. Keep an eye on your in box

Why would you "rid" the world of him? All he wanted was someone to ride with! Lol.

josh p

thanks guys i have a crazy schedule to sometimes and @StuckInJersey i think i know what trails your talking about, ive managed to make my way from edison road to sparta, also to tonys than back in the woods and took a wrong turn went over the power lines and ended up near the nudist colonially haaha ive also popped out in someones back yard before that has fake deer and such. ive been trying to do the creek xc rides but i always miss them last year i was doing the thursday night races on the dh bike if anyone wants to get ahold of me shoot me a text 8622666970 .. @StuckInJersey your not the fella i met once who was on a trek singlespeed hard tail while i was back there are you ?

StuckInJersey

There are some good single track by the nudist colony but taboo to ride there. We got chased by two naked people once, three of us riding together almost falling over, it was hard to laugh and ride. I know the single speed cat you speak of he lives down the road. I'll be at creek Thursday afternoon, not racing just riding.

josh p

hahahaah:eek: that would make me pedal faster.. or slower, alright ill have to look for you, or if you see me , i have a birght green carbon fuel ex ps i need a tour guide to edison rd back from tonys i made it from the monument to tonys but than i made it to the power lines and got lost on my way back hhaha i ended up near ridge road than came out near lake stockholm and had to road it to the truck at the ediosn monument ahaa, it was a good ride though

Jeb

Josh and his buddy Kevin are a hoot! Good guys to ride around with. Plus they can weld your Volkswagen seat onto the back of your bike if you're into that sort of thing...

Top Bottom