What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

njmark

Professional Cyclist
I tried the Hop Crisis on tap today, pretty good, had an Anderson Valley Gose sour and I think they may have gone a bit overboard on that one.

Kaleidopete

Just got back from the Bear Mountain car show tonight. I Brought the hearse.
All my pals were drinkin' Coors lite, Budweiser, Miller lite, or PBR.
Not me though! I had.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The last 3 Beans on the face of the earth.
I haz a sad.
photo_zps64032070.jpg

Maybe they'll brew it again this year.

The Kalmyk

Any of those burners named Gypsy??? One of my fathers old club member was named Gypsy. He rode a hard tale like my dad but only had seven fingers.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Mitch, was that out of the supply closet, or is it out again?
Back room. I saw someone online with it and asked him where he found that and he said he asked. They only had 1 case of it he said. He would only give me 1 4 pack. He was trying to tell me that they can only sell singles and I called him out on it since the guy I saw had 2 4 packs. He sold me the 4 pk... This was Freehold on Rt 9 Shoprite liquors

J-Dro

@Mitch, was that out of the supply closet, or is it out again?

According to the Neshaminy Creek blog, they were caught off guard last year by the popularity of TSOHTC, so they increased the batch size this year significantly. It shouldn't be too hard to find.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
According to the Neshaminy Creek blog, they were caught off guard last year by the popularity of TSOHTC, so they increased the batch size this year significantly. It shouldn't be too hard to find.
The Shoprite guys were not to happy that I saw them.. They said their distributor only got 5 cases and they got 1.. Does not sound that easy to find??

J-Dro

The Shoprite guys were not to happy that I saw them.. They said their distributor only got 5 cases and they got 1.. Does not sound that easy to find??

I managed to snag these on my way home from work tonight. But I had to stop at 3 stores to accumulate this much stash. IMG_20150728_202543482.jpg

Top Bottom