JORBA Open Membership Page

rick81721

Lothar
Joining Jorba

I tried following the links in this thread but the pages to join Jorba electronically don't work. Is this still possible? I'd like to join as I can get a corporate grant from my company (500 bucks isn't much but I'm sure it will help). I have to get 50 hrs volunteering in during the year to get the grant - shouldn't be too hard - gotta hit more trail maintenance days.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I haven't renewed for a couple years :eek: so I just renewed with double the minimum membership :)

now you can get a discount on that seasons pass at MCBP.

Shamelessly I haven't either for personal reasons but it's time to bury that hatchet.

* edit: And done thanks for the heads up THATman...

Last edited:

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I haven't renewed for a couple years :eek: so I just renewed with double the minimum membership :)

now you can get a discount on that seasons pass at MCBP.

Shamelessly I haven't either for personal reasons but it's time to bury that hatchet.

* edit: And done thanks for the heads up THATman...

+ 1 on the reminder. Been too long as well. $$ well spent!!!

rmap01

The work you guys do is top shelf... You guys jumped on the 6M bridge quicker than Fedex (on time!) Just signed up for the BD.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I tried following the links in this thread but the pages to join Jorba electronically don't work. Is this still possible? I'd like to join as I can get a corporate grant from my company (500 bucks isn't much but I'm sure it will help). I have to get 50 hrs volunteering in during the year to get the grant - shouldn't be too hard - gotta hit more trail maintenance days.

Just in case anyone visits, it is now

http://www.jorba.org/amember4/signup/index/c/

njhiker43

Getting back in the saddle after many years off. Joined last week and just got my shirt/stickers. Looking forward to getting involved. Thank you everyone for all of your efforts!

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Getting back in the saddle after many years off. Joined last week and just got my shirt/stickers. Looking forward to getting involved. Thank you everyone for all of your efforts!

Welcome back and thank you for your support!
Check out the calendar @ jorba.org for trail maintenance dates and events.
See ya out there!

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
www.join.jorba.org for ease of sharing the membership page, it died for a bit there but is fixed.

Welcome to the group btw and I hope all of our past members are renewing as they are able :)

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
I'm sure this has probably been asked before and there's probably a reason but why isn't JORBA an official IMBA chapter? (Thinking of buying a Subaru and was disappointed to find out being a JORBA member didn't qualify me for the IMBA VIP discount)

Top Bottom