What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

@jackx manskirt brewery is starting out with a lager. The old Ford dealer ship is ahead of him with tanks and canning equipment and should be brewing by fall. That is the Kane dude who said he is gonna do seasonal ipas and Belgium's.

@mattybfat
Awesome. I had not heard about Kane dude and old Ford dealership. Thanks for the intel report!

Brix City Brewery KTK DIPA
photo_zps0d23a999.jpg

Happy Birthday 'Murica!

image.jpg
Omnipollo Milk Chocolate Caramel Stout. Not a huge fan of stouts, but very creamy tasting and delicious. 3.5/5.

Still have some Karbach Brewing cases I'm finishing up I got when working there.

Karbach - Hopadillo IPA
Karbach - WeisseVersa
Karbach - Mother in Lager
Karbach - Weekend Warrior Pale Ale
Karbach - Karbachtoberfest

This past weekend:
Straub - Pilsner
Straub - Vienna Lager
Appalachian Brewing Co - Hoppy Trails IPA
Blue Point Brewing - Blueberry Ale
Otter Creek Brewing - Backseat Berner
Sly Fox - Helles Golden Lager
DFH - Festina Peche
Lancaster Brewing - Double Chocolate Milk Stout

Brew Free Or Die 21st Amendment Brewery India Pale Ale can 7% San Leandro, CA.
Slightly bitter, but drinkable. I got this and about 8 others at the Craft Beer Cellar yesterday. http://craftbeercellar.com/warwick/
Right next door is " TACO HOMBRE". the restaurant, and next to that is a THAI restaurant. A little slice of Heaven, right here in Warwick, NY. What I like about the beer store is that you can buy individual bottles and cans, plus they have tap beer available in big growlers.

Dogfish Head 90 minute Imperial IPA.

Just picked one of these up at Trader Joe's in Westfield, where they sell alcohol. I enjoyed it after a ride this evening at KVSP. I was really surprised to learn that this 120z beer packs 294 calories!

Ok I think I need to come out of the (I-like-some-less-than-stellar-beers) closet....

I love leinenkugel grapefruit shandy and I don't care if everyone knows it.

It's friggin delicious and very refreshing. Sitting on the back deck in the heat...drinking an ice cold one of these = couldn't be better.

And got surpringlh good reviews on beer advocate.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/710/159431/

If you like grapefruit I'd recommend it

Last edited:
Evil Twin Brewing Low Life beer 5.5% 16oz
This one is pretty good, better than some of my other choices.

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-9_17-1-57.png
    upload_2015-7-9_17-1-57.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 1
Went to the Strange Days event last night in Vernon and drank myself stupid on these beauties. They ranged from 9% to 5.5, 5, 7.5
I forget what they tasted like, but I know none of them were horrible. I also had a couple PBR's in between to cleanse my pallet.

Firestone is what I would consider the upper tier of IPA's(90+ rating). I picked up a 6 of this and a 6er of Flower Power on way home from KVSP race at Shoprite Liquors. The Firestone has a bit more hop flavor while the Flower Power is less edgy and more rounded with a citrus flavor.

Yayyyyyyyy...BIKES

DSCF3778.JPG

Back
Top Bottom