2 years in the making and my colorado build is starting

ktmrider

The trees were infested with the pine beetle which is a major problem ,a certified forester walked out and marked every tree , plus not allowed to build with out a defensible space . Im not the type of guy to just start destroying nature .

RobW

I have family right on the city limits of Boulder. To be honest, it doesn't get much better than that area. I've never been to a town where the community is so into preserving nature.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I have family right on the city limits of Boulder. To be honest, it doesn't get much better than that area. I've never been to a town where the community is so into preserving nature.
You have never been to the pacific northwest?

ktmrider

I spent my 20s traveling through the country skiing and road racing spent time in all of above . I think each place offers something different , what exactly do you mean by put to shame ? lifestyle , area ? vibe ?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I spent my 20s traveling through the country skiing and road racing spent time in all of above . I think each place offers something different , what exactly do you mean by put to shame ? lifestyle , area ? vibe ?
Nothing to do with your thread, just in response to this:
I've never been to a town where the community is so into preserving nature.

ktmrider

image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image3.jpeg image2-3.jpeg Excavators are on site , drive way cut / foundation dig / septic & well .
Next step foundations.
So far
Land " which i got a deal on paying cash " 35,000
Arcitect fees 28,000
engineering 21,000
Surveyer 3,100
colorado bridges & tunnels 2,300
Forester 850
Tree mitigation 16,000
permits & fees 33,000 + 11,000 certified check for re-planting plants for this region ( which i should get back at the end )
Diveway excavation / septic /well / foundation dig 79,000
having a power pole installed 8,600
Flying back and forth twice a month , hotels, rental car 3300
Weed 2,800 thats no joke ;)

Last edited:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
View attachment 23397 View attachment 23398 View attachment 23399 View attachment 23400 Excavators are on site , drive way cut / foundation dig / septic & well .
Next step foundations.
So far
Land " which i got a deal on paying cash " 35,000
Arcitect fees 28,000
engineering 21,000
Surveyer 3,100
colorado bridges & tunnels 2,300
Forester 850
Tree mitigation 16,000
permits & fees 33,000 + 11,000 certified check for re-planting plants for this region ( which i should get back at the end )
Diveway excavation / septic /well / foundation dig 79,000
having a power pole installed 8,600
Flying back and forth twice a month , hotels, rental car 3300
Weed 2,800 thats no joke ;)

Nutty!

ktmrider

IMG_4571.JPG Ok foundation dig is complete so is driveway cut , septic and well are complete & all inspections are good . the biggest inspection was erosion control . We are gearing up for footers and foundations .IMG_4594.JPGIMG_4600.JPGIMG_4608.JPGWE CUT THROUGH A PHONE LINE IMG_4614.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom