6 Mile Run Conditions

Ian F

Not really. I rode after work today and it was a bit muddier than I would have liked. Plus, more rain was starting as I was changing afterwards.

Kangdoy

I was at the Canal side after work yesterday. Blue was pretty muddy and wet. Was a mile and a half deep when I decided to turn around.

rlb

It was a 3 on Sunday (on the mtbnj scale), a few more slick spots than I had expected but not sloppy. The back to back rain days sure aren't helping.

moray42

Merman
how about this one instead?
http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-Foldi...qid=1436282497&sr=8-3&keywords=folding+shovel
pound lighter and less money
and has a saw too
??
thoughts?

on second thought...maybe not
I actually have essentially this in my builder pack. Think it was about $10 at campmor.

I already carry clippers and a folding saw - someone needs to make an all-in-one tool here
Start riding with one of these:)
image.jpg

JDurk

I see that trail conditions are rated a 3 on 7/08. Any rain there last night? SJ group looking for a place to ride on Saturday morning.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
you'll be good to go by tomorrow morning.....have at it.
if it is too crowded make the 10 minute trip to sourlands or chimney rock....

Ian F

Personally, I think tomorrow morning may be a tad optimistic - judging by the large puddles in Blackwell Mills lot as I drove past this morning... but today does seem to be sunny and breezy with reasonable humidity, so it maybe it'll dry out a bit.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions