Lost Garmin 705 - Lewis Morris

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lost my 705 on a ride tonight. Someone said they saw it at the beginning of a downhill. :(

If you happen to find it, I'd love it back!

-Steve

Thanks. I think I road every trail in the place last night.

Someone said he thinks he saw it on the beginning of a downhill, that's all I got.

Riding there Tom, I'll keep an open eye. Every trail is a downhill though depneding on what way you face :)

I was there today and kept an eye open for it but unfortunately the search was unsuccessful. I hit most of the Wednesday route as well.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I assume by now it's gone and I should just cough up money for a new one.

Was out there today, no luck. I'm sure it's been picked up by now as there's been plenty of traffic there recently., hopefully by a good samaritan. Have you checked with the boat house or anything for lost and found items? Hope it turns up, otherwise sorry for your loss!

Definitely go sunrise lake, my son lost his phone and someone had turned it in there.

Same for me, rode all over on Friday. Me and @1sh0t1b33r Kept an eye out for it. That wasn't you in the black suv that parked real quick looking around like you lost something was it?

@Santapez you find it? Someone posted thattthey found a lost Garmin in the lower lot and left their number on some paper. Posted it on the bulletin board. I didn't grab the number cause I had nothing on me and I have horrible memory.

wah wah, no note when I got there. Oh well. :)
Wait a second...what's this?

IMG_0122.JPG

This was posted on the bulletin board in the Tempe Wick parking lot. Hope it's a match!

Ahh sorry is that not the lower lot? My bad, now that I think about it it is prob higher in elevation. I always just think that since I rode down a hill to get to that lot it was always the lower lot in my head :p. I brought my phone today to just to snap a pic. Looks like I got beat to it.

Whoa. I checked the one at the lot near the lakehouse and down at the lakehouse. Didn't think it'd be down at Tempe Wick!

Thanks guys, called and left a message. I appreciate all the sleuthing!

This thread has been a real nail biter, not sure if I'll be crying or laughing by the end.

Ended up getting my Garmin back today 22 days after losing it. Hiker found it. She's been out of state, I've been out of state, finally able to grab it tonight before my bike tour begins Saturday.

I was going to give her a gift card to Marty's and had zero chance of getting there to buy one in the last 2 weeks. Now that I know she's not a biker I'm glad I didn't and I'll get her something more appropriate.

THANKS GUYS. YOU ROCK.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions