Raritan 911: Robocop

rick81721

Lothar
Hey detective Walt, don't put the kibosh on this thread!

Back to boat sobriety testing, do you guys ever do this - are you responsible for any bodies of water where'd you have conduct these tests? I fish/boat at lake hopatcong and only see state troopers policing the waters.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey detective Walt, don't put the kibosh on this thread!

Back to boat sobriety testing, do you guys ever do this - are you responsible for any bodies of water where'd you have conduct these tests? I fish/boat at lake hopatcong and only see state troopers policing the waters.

We have a few ponds and the Raritan River, but I've never had a BWI investigation. But the tests come in handy when you have special cases like this. Or when you have a guy as old as Iggy who can't balance for shit anyway. We had an amputee once try the walk and turn and his artificial leg fell off. I didn't know if that was a pass or fail, but I picked his leg up off the road while he hopped around and we switched over to the BWI tests.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh that in-car video was a good one. There was chuckling and I muttered something like, "I can't believe that just happened."

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Gotta go chocolate or glazed bro.

white-powdered-sugar-doughnuts-tracie-kaska.jpg

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So the heroin-on-the-pants story...

Dispatched for domestic. Arrive to find mom has lost her shit because she came home to find her daughter and her boyfriend snorting heroin and smoking Xanax in the basement. The boyfriend left prior to my arrival. I go down into the basement to talk to the daughter and she is semi-conscious with heroin and smashed up pills and paraphernalia on the table in the front of her. I call out her name. She wakes up, freaks out that the cops are there, and decides to try and snort the rest of the stuff before I can arrest her.

Think Scarface but just less powder.

I pull her away from the table and in the process of her flailing around, the plate gets knocked off the table and onto my pants and the floor.

I'm not sure what I should tell the dry cleaners to do with my pantaloons.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
going to raid my sister-in-laws supply...

tell the laundry people what it is, no need to tip them this week.

on a serious note, when can (or could you see) a cyclist be ticketed for obstructing traffic?

Top Bottom