Hello Everyone!

louise Moss

I have been mountain biking since i was very little and i started racing in my home country Botswana and also South Africa when i was 8, so i am not exactly a first timer, but i have recently moved to NJ and i am trying to join the mountain biking community here. I am trying to find a team to join here or people to ride with because i really want to get back into racing.

Welcome. What part of NJ are you from, what trails do you ride.
There is a friendly mtb ride out of Allaire on Tuesday nights.

The more you post here and ride the more people you will get to know.
Cheers

Welcome aboard... watch the rides section there are always rides going on.

Welcome. What part of NJ are you from, what trails do you ride.
There is a friendly mtb ride out of Allaire on Tuesday nights.

The more you post here and ride the more people you will get to know.
Cheers
Im living in Belmar, NJ at the moment. I have mountain biked at lewis morris park and at Allamuchy state park. I like any kind of single track/technical trails. What time on Tuesday's? Allaire isn't far from me.

cool bio, welcome
what kind of racing did you do in Botswana?

there was a recent conversation here on dream rides, here's a pretty interesting one in Botswana and SA, the real-life jungle habitat
http://www.backroads.com/trips/MSAI/south-africa-botswana-biking-hiking-tour
In Botswana and South Africa i did endurance and cross country racing. Yeah i have heard of people mtb around Mashatu, its beautiful there! My family and I ride through the safari park next to our house all the time, its definitely an amazing experience riding with wildlife!

In Botswana and South Africa i did endurance and cross country racing. Yeah i have heard of people mtb around Mashatu, its beautiful there! My family and I ride through the safari park next to our house all the time, its definitely an amazing experience riding with wildlife!

Welcome :)

With all the wildlife encounters you must have had back home... Our local bears are going to be a let down. :)

Back
Top Bottom