Lippman Wawarsing NY

njkayaker

Road Lippman with a buddy yesterday. My second time there. Highly recommend it. Great place. for me it was around 1 1/2 hr drive.i could see it being very busy there on the weekends but on a weekday we didn't see another rider.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's an interesting place for sure. I like how they crammed a ton of mileage into such a small park. Strava tracking was just a bunch of zigzag lines. Viper, it think it was called, was a cool little section too. Almost like a DH park.

greeek32

i rode there earlier this week but didn't ride crazy 8. Lippman is fun but, with the exception of the black trails, it's really smooth. It's definitely worth the trip a few times. Not like north jersey in terms of gnar but flowier.

trailhead

JORBA: Wildcat/Splitrock
JORBA.ORG
Hey Guys.

Here's a reminder that the Wildcat 100 is now two weeks away!! June 27th.

I hope you are taking on the Wildcat 100 again. Talking about the course we hear the feedback and made some changes to the layout to remove the relentless climbing inside Lippman Park to focus on the world class Single track!!. We have also opened up a section heading out on the Meckler Rd climb. This will give you a 3 mile paved climb and ample opportunity to rehydrate before you dive into the Sundown Wild forest stuff.

You know the lead out loop with the KOM and Enduro descent back to Lippman from last year. And this year the main loop of 44miles is nice blend of early single track, dirt road, technical climb, paved rd, speedy forest track and the now famous Quadruple Bypass!! Check out the mix at http://ridewithgps.com/routes/8418005

This year it’s a 50 miler, 100K and 100 Mile…Get Registered now https://www.bikereg.com/wildcat-100-mtb-race

Course Overview: More details and maps click here

Lead out section (100 K & M only) Distance: 13 Miles - Elevation gain 1291feet

Main Course is a loop of 43 Miles / Elevation 3930 per lap

100 K( 1 Lap) Distance: 13m + 43m lap

WC 100 Miler ( 2 laps) 13m + 43 m lap + 43 m lap

WC50 Miler Distance: 50 miles(5mile lead loop + 43 lap -Elevation gain is 4450 feet

See you there....

Cheers

Gunter and the Wildcat and Renegades team

Gunter Spilhaus
Events Director
Wildcat Epic Events

Ph:845 256 8073
E: gunter@wildcatepicevents.com

Top Bottom