4/25-26 Weekend in Pics

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was waiting for Mitch to post this...but he didn't. Group shot from Fair Hill Sunday.

@soulchild @Mitch @pearl myself and @capedoc

18819_911043922291544_5829801860607534453_n.jpg

He didn't post it cause it's not a selfie.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
He didn't post it cause it's not a selfie.
I have a lot of pictures I don't post because when I try too post the files they are to big and it says I can't upload them.. How do I lower the MB of pictures without going to crazy? (selfies included of course..) Talking about from my phone...

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have a lot of pictures I don't post because when I try too post the files they are to big and it says I can't upload them.. How do I lower the MB of pictures without going to crazy? (selfies included of course..) Talking about from my phone...

hmm we'll have to make some adjustments @Mitch.
your new phone must be out of the range we have set up.

I bumped it up a bit. let me know if you continue to get too big messages?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Got a rusty tractor seat with bracket at the flea market Sunday. Cleaned it up and straightened the bracket and after painting, I bolted it to the deck for a seat.
I am a fan of old rusty farm machinery stuff but am somewhat of a novice at locating it for cheap. Any suggestions as to a particular flea market? And thats a nice anvil.

gtluke

The Moped
Anvil is NOT for sale, I still use it. It came from the Lehigh Hudson rail yard.
For cool old stuff, here is a great market in PA. Check the dates.
http://www.jacktown.org/

My brother in law is a blacksmith. He's always looking for massive anvils.
He's been making custom hammers and stuff lately.
https://instagram.com/sunsetforgenj/

I should probably gather a few buckets of broken stained glass that's all over my property for your kaleidoscopes.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I bumped it up a bit. let me know if you continue to get too big messages?
I'll try some uploads again. Once I choose picture and hit upload it was bumping me out of thread . Will try again.

Yep. Didn't load dog picture.

Kaleidopete

My brother in law is a blacksmith. He's always looking for massive anvils.
He's been making custom hammers and stuff lately.
https://instagram.com/sunsetforgenj/

I should probably gather a few buckets of broken stained glass that's all over my property for your kaleidoscopes.
Thanks, but I don't need the stained glass since I'm retired now. I usually used certain glass that I hand picked.
Your brother in laws stuff looks great! I can appreciate the hard work that goes into it.
Here is a hammer Kaleidoscope I make.

rlb

Saturday:
Instead of TM or a ride at Waway:
IMG_20150425_165706.jpg

Sunday:
Lounged on the deck, I used a chair
IMG_20150426_095259.jpg

I can use a ruler. Drilled a hole from the basement and it come through the floor in the right spot (inside the wall)
IMG_20150426_164923.jpg

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Dayum...20mb max? What does it resize to?
20150424_140359(0).jpg

Top Bottom