If you could do a guided mtb ride of any nj park, which one would you choose?

muddybike

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Let's say, hypothetically, *someone* were to lead a women's only ride at any park in NJ. What park(s) would you want to ride? And what would you want the ride to be like? Would you prefer a steady ride or would you want to stop and tackle different obstacles or lines? Do tell!!

Robin

I would love to ride Ringwood as I've only been there twice (once for a race and once with JORBA).

I have always loved rides where it's no-pressure and can stop and try different lines.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There's lots of parks I'd love a guided tour of (the only parks I'm really comfortable with are lew mo and 6 mile). And i love when we can stop and try things out. I need all the help i can get.

:)

muddybike

Team MTBNJ Halter's
There's lots of parks I'd love a guided tour of (the only parks I'm really comfortable with are lew mo and 6 mile). And i love when we can stop and try things out. I need all the help i can get.

:)
Exactly MissJR! I guess the other side of the question is are there any parks you heard about that are too intimidating to try?

YoBikeLady

Hi! I would love a guided ride of any park in North Jersey. I have barely ridden outside of Allaire, Hartshorne, Six Mile, Clayton or Wharton. I would definitely benefit from a ride where we stop and conquer things.

mandi

Following you around Jungle while we were still racing in Cat 2 was probably my favorite time ever. Nothing like having your competitor yell to you what lines were better, and faster! So I would say Jungle, because you are the queen of Jungle and I don't know how to get around there :)

dnap

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mahlon, Waywayanda or Ringwood. I don't know my way around any of those parks very well, so a guided tour would be awesome. I always found the rides with the ladies where we stopped to work on obstacles in between some steady riding on the smoother sections of trail to be the most beneficial.

ajcourain

Retired from burrito Shiffering
Ringwood, Jungle, or Wayway. I haven't ridden at any of them yet and I hear I might have a rough day when I do.

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
Any park.
Any style ride...as long as you will all wait for me at the top of every hill.
I hate logs. Rocks are ok though.

Diana

Ringwood is the place I need to ride more! I'd happily take an intermediate/advanced tour of ladies out to Wayway though. The rhododendrons usually bloom in late May, which is an especially magical time to ride there.

pedals

Weekends in May are going to be almost impossible for me to get away. Hopefully June will be better.
That said, if anyones ever avail during the week, mornings, please reach out...

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ringwood is the place I need to ride more! I'd happily take an intermediate/advanced tour of ladies out to Wayway though. The rhododendrons usually bloom in late May, which is an especially magical time to ride there.
wait a minute....you lead us on monday and missed a few turns :)

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So, um... anything happening with this? Or did i already miss some rides?

muddybike

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hopefully! It's tough to schedule these in during race season on the weekends. Are you/Is anyone available for a mid week ride?

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
If i have off i can do mid week rides. But it's tough. I take train from Hoboken to Morristown so i have a bit of a commute.

The perils of not being independently wealthy. :/

Top Bottom