steel frame

RobW

@pearl cliff cooper is selling an SE that Drew built up. SS I think he wants like 3 bills. Not sure if you know who that is. But Ya. It's his old frame. Who da f is drew ?

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@soundz - and there's 25% off, so $165 shipped. I'd prefer the drop bars though.

Coaster brakes, man all I ever wanted as a kid was a freewheel on my bmx since I always had Kmart bikes with coasters.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Vote for Cross-Check. When I sold my Nature Boy I was looking for something more versatile. The Macho Man is very nice but if you need rack mounts or want to run SS, it's not going to work. Cross-Check has dropouts to do gears or SS depending on you mood. It also has the ability to run a small 29er tire if so desired.

10659428_10206209063527495_7201231998119726388_n.jpg

RobW

Mounts are necessary for a rack and panniers if I ever decide to quit life and become a hippie out west traveling by bike and living off the land and generous people. NO! but for real, I would want the option for both. Thanks @jimvreeland hey, you still have those bibs? Haha

RobW

considering I have no idea what size I would need here is my next question. From what I've read and understand is that these run big in size, I am 5'8 almost 5'9. A quick craigslist search and found a few at 52cm. @jimvreeland we are pretty much the same height. what size is yours?

Top Bottom