6 Mile Run Conditions

Rdoonz

Trail report is pretty much the same as Friday. BTW...Is there some kind of race at 6 mile today? It looked like they were setting up some tables in the parking lot by the canal.

Much love and respect to JDog. I passed him on the Red Trail near Middlebush doing some TM and I stopped for a second and thanked him. I asked him if they post TM days and he basically said he just gets out there when he gets time. You really have to respect a guy that heads out there and quietly does his thing

Last edited:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I need to schedule a group TM, but honestly I much prefer to work with a few people and get some specific things done. If you see me and you want to help, I typically have a few extra tools with me. Wild Bill gave me two hours today which was awesome. This doesn't mean you have to stop and help.

I do ask that each of you sign up for JORBA and pay for a yearly membership every year. The efforts of JORBA is the reason that these trails exist. In 2007 we first went to the park and asked to legitimize these trails.

None of this would exist w/o JORBA

Lastly, please wear a helmet out there. This is not about personal freedom, rather it is about trail access. A serious head injury or death could in fact jeopardize future access.

Spread the word on this.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Trail report is pretty much the same as Friday. BTW...Is there some kind of race at 6 mile today? It looked like they were setting up some tables in the parking lot by the canal.

Much love and respect to JDog. I passed him on the Red Trail near Middlebush doing some TM and I stopped for a second and thanked him. I asked him if they post TM days and he basically said he just gets out there when he gets time. You really have to respect a guy that heads out there and quietly does his thing

Tour De Franklin rest stop....

Reymann

Rode today, trails were great. The new reroute on blue is fun. The half pipe part I was a little nervous for the tree sticking out just before the top. Boy I am glad it was there for me to grab onto or else I would have gone down lol. Great job on the trail j dog and would love to help on a TM

Supermoto

I rode the new blue trail today. Is it possible that I missed the 1/2 pipe. I remember a small depression that I coasted through, there was a stump sticking out on the upside at the top, then a new bridge after that?

Reymann

I rode the new blue trail today. Is it possible that I missed the 1/2 pipe. I remember a small depression that I coasted through, there was a stump sticking out on the upside at the top, then a new bridge after that?
I think that's the halfpipe

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
The blue reroute was great. The 1/2 pipe was fun. Thanks Jdog! The trails were great today. Only a few spots were the mud was a little soft.

Also, one of the trees jumped out and grabbed my bike today.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
sucks seeing all the left over ruts from the winter, but otherwise its rippin, could use a sprinkle of rain ;)

jay has been busy on the blue trail, almost felt lost for the first time in years!

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
The blue reroute was great. The 1/2 pipe was fun. Thanks Jdog! The trails were great today. Only a few spots were the mud was a little soft.

Also, one of the trees jumped out and grabbed my bike today.
I saw this. Really happened :)

Ummm... I like the new section. I rode the half pipe. That is all.

njmark

Professional Cyclist
Same for me although a bit later, I think I passed one rider on White but otherwise had the place to myself.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions