The VTC Band:

Drums: Walker Jackson
Bass: Daniel Humm
Guitar: William Christman
Piano: Mike Montalbano
Vocals: Roger Foco

Producer and Manager: Gordon Davies

Random Belgian Dude: Kris Brokaert

Look for the VTC Album "Revolutions" in the Spring of 2013!

thedoner

The VTC Band:

Drums: Walker Jackson
Bass: Daniel Humm
Guitar: William Christman
Piano: Mike Montalbano
Vocals: Roger Foco

Producer and Manager: Gordon Davies

Random Belgian Dude: Kris Brokaert

Look for the VTC Album "Revolutions" in the Spring of 2013!

EABODS laid down some phat azz beats.
Prez is rockin' da mic!

Look for guest appearances by Eazy E, Biggie, Tupac, and Ol' Dirty Bastard on upcoming releases in 2013.

Last edited:

EABODS

Rog: Asshole one word.

In other news, why is sspalooza $55? This is blatant overcharging to make money on the race. I'm the last person to haggle over a few bucks but, this is ridiculous.

I know that they give a good payout and a meal, but this is still a massive profit for these guys.

There needs to be some type of scale (mile for cents) for these races. It's obvious that the Darkhorse guys realize that their race sells out so, why not make more money off of it. Keep pushing it guys, sooner or later more people will catch on and stop coming.

SaD

PS- Rog: no douchey response defending these guys.

thedoner

Rog: Asshole one word.

In other news, why is sspalooza $55? This is blatant overcharging to make money on the race. I'm the last person to haggle over a few bucks but, this is ridiculous.

I know that they give a good payout and a meal, but this is still a massive profit for these guys.

There needs to be some type of scale (mile for cents) for these races. It's obvious that the Darkhorse guys realize that their race sells out so, why not make more money off of it. Keep pushing it guys, sooner or later more people will catch on and stop coming.

SaD

PS- Rog: no douchey response defending these guys.

Agreed. Fun race, but grossly overpriced. I've said this before...there are plenty of truly epic races that have you on your bike for 5 hours of racing, on the best possible terrain, that cost 60 bucks. Those races include good food and beer. Stoopid 50, Bearscat (Ok, no beer at BS due park policy) Rattling Creek & the Michaux races all fall into that catagory.
SSAP should be no more expensive than any other XC length race; I'll even concede a slightly higher price because of the good payout...say $35-40

Last edited:

EABODS

4/7 of VTC did the underground race in Philly today. Awesome and fun day - got lost a bunch of times but it was great to ride with friends in a pack again. Those not in attendance:

KB: shopping in SOHO
DH: dancing with Rihanna
RF: rappin'

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
BC Bike race

Hey peeps. Some of the regulars at VTC (aka BTR - EMP racing) are heading out to the 7 day epic BC Bike Race. Rogie Roger Foco, TJ Walker Jackson and Chef Daniel Humm are en route now. I'll try to push some updates during the next week. Good luck guys!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good luck gents. I saw the Roger pic of his bike being loaded onto a plane today. Should be fun. Kick ass out there!

Top Bottom