Hello from NNJ

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Welcome!!!

Watch for some group rides, we'll see you out there.

Kaleidopete

Welcome to the group! Nice to hear you're now doing something! I hope to see you on the trails sometime, I'm way up in Wawa land Passaic County near Sussex County.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
welcome aboard there is the allaire Tuesday night beginner ride if you can get down soūth. we are also going to do weekend rides as well stay tuned .

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Welcome Jesse!

Funny Six Mile story.... About 6 years ago I had my first Mtb Ride after 20+ years of inactivity. I started at the 27 lot.... Made it about 200 feet in when I panicked and bailed mid way over a tiny log-stickel. I snapped the seat clean off the bike.....

I've literally had a thousand successful miles at six mile since then....

Enjoy the ride... No matter HOW it goes.... Heck, at least you're out there, right?

Dan-

PS- when you get a second, please pick an avatar. It can be anything really, this way we can associate an image with your future posts... Which I hope are many. The custom is, if you don't pick one, @Norm will pick one for you. ;)

Last edited:

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Welcome. Six Mile is awesome, but you also happen to live near some equally awesome riding (Ringwood, Wawayanda, Jungle Habitat are in your backyard as you are likely aware). Enjoy!

jesstercpa

Funny Six Mile story.... About 6 years ago I had my first Mtb Ride after 20+ years of inactivity. I started at the 27 lot.... Made it about 200 feet in when I panicked and bailed mid way over a tiny log-stickel. I snapped the seat clean off the bike.....

Funny you say that. As soon as we started out of the 27 lot..I made it maybe 100 yards and my front tire washed out on me. I bailed. Was super pissed...made it a whole 300 feet before I wiped out. Didnt break anything except my spirits. If I was alone, I would have went home, but I was with a group and didnt want to spoil anything.

Rode the rest of the morning perfectly.

Top Bottom