Chinese Carbon frames

Shaggz

A strong 7
I guess I want the option to do both. I will be putting some time on Timmy's SIR to see if/when the bug wears off, but initial indications are very positive for the 29 SS. Rigid, not so much...

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I agree with mattys assement on how this frame feels. Its not compliant like a steel frame, but its light years better than the two aluminum HT's I have owned. Im very happy with mine. With the lefty on it, its just amazing. Turns great, very stable, weighs nothing.

I use this to make my BB30 frame SS. BEER EBB.

SAM_0669.jpg

When its installed and tightened up, it works great and has yet to slip on me. The only issue I have with it is that you must be gentle with it when adjust it. You can strip the bolts/bolt holes very easily after rotating it, then retightening it. So you just have to be gentle.

Sevenz

How do you go about ordering one of these Chinese frames??? Did a search for the frame listed above and it came back with this alibaba link...Do you just contact the mfr directly???

Dictatorsaurus

Look good with a rigid fork. How's it holding up so far?

I ran mine rigid for a while but converted to geared HT.

LTK023 Frame.

img20120129192512.jpg

Mountain Bike Mike

Mr. Fat - would you be willing to provide the audience with follow up on your review of the Chinese Carbon frame? Inquring minds want to know.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Now that Woody is running a suspension fork, it may make our a little longer than it would have
Pretty sure he hasn't put a fork on that unless he destroyed the Chinese rigid fork on it at least as of last week.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mr. Fat - would you be willing to provide the audience with follow up on your review of the Chinese Carbon frame? Inquring minds want to know.

They are rad, but only in size Medium. Wanna buy mine?

Bikes are solid and go fast. Cheap, light, strong. But, my aluminum Scalpel 29 is way more fun and faster to boot.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pretty sure he hasn't put a fork on that unless he destroyed the Chinese rigid fork on it at least as of last week.

Still running it rigid as of last week when we did TOS.

Mine is still in one piece...even after I lent it to 26er and woody for a month each. That said, between my scalpel and my trigger I really dont use it much anymore. Anyone wants a med. set up SS with a lefty, hit me up....need funds for mustang restoration.

RobW

Still running it rigid as of last week when we did TOS.

Mine is still in one piece...even after I lent it to 26er and woody for a month each. That said, between my scalpel and my trigger I really dont use it much anymore. Anyone wants a med. set up SS with a lefty, hit me up....need funds for mustang restoration.
hmmm still avail Utah?

Top Bottom